Chapter 5

Everly's POV

Aiden and I stood in the throne room while we waited for our parents. I wouldn't speak to Aiden, I couldn't. I didn't know what to say without getting mad at him, or mad at this whole situation. What was my family thinking keeping this from me? Why did Aiden keep this from me? Before more questions popped into my head, our parents walked through the door, they all looked stunned as they saw blood all over me.

"What happened?"

"I don't know,dad you tell me. Or yet why don't you tell me why I have an older sister no one wanted to tell me about!" My voice echoed in the hall sending a power over everyone causing them to bow their heads. Aiden grabbed my handed pulled me to him to calm down.

"Okay we will tell you everything."My dad looks to Blake.

"Your sister was born a couple years before you, she was a perfect daughter until your mom got pregnant with you. All the sudden she got angry with everything and one. We thought at first it was just jealousy, so we showed her that no matter what that she was never going to be replaced or thrown away. We didn't know what she was thinking or doing all we knew is that she tired many times to have your mother miscarry you." I loose for breathe for a second.

"She once pushed me down the stairs and from that it caused me to go into labor. I didn't know it was happening because I was knocked out. Your father heard me fall and ran to me, just before she was about to take a hammer to my stomach." I see my mom being to cry. "I thought I did everything right to make her see she was loved to be a good mom to her. I don't know what I did wrong."

"Mom..." It's all I could say to her after hearing that. Before I could think or say anything else Blake stepped in.

"Aiden's brother isn't his brother it's his cousin that I took in after my sister and brother in law died from a car accidents. Lucas was in the car when they died he was 6. I took him in and after I found Maria something changed in him. I could look into his eyes and just see.....evil. Pure evil." Maria hugged Blake and he wrapped his arms around them tight.

"When Lucas turned 16 he truly started to believe he was becoming future alpha. But by law he couldn't, Aiden was he was my first born."

"You guys can stop." I turn away from them and hold back tears. I try to control my emotions at this time. Aiden looks to me and I look at him. "What happened to them? Where did they go after all this and why were they sentenced to death?"

"When Lucas was 16 and Genevieve was 15 they found their mates. We thought they were finally going to change after that. But before that we had to keep them locked up in a house that no one but an alpha or his top guards could enter. They stayed there till we deemed them safe, when we did they found their mates. Little did we know what they would do with their mates." Blake was starting to get upset, his tone became dark and rigid. "One night we could hear a faint scream coming from the woods, the top guards, Alexander and I, all went to investigate and what we found was carnage." My mom and Maria closed their eyes and tired not to say anything. 

"Lucas and Genevieve tore apart their mates, they tortured them till they were on the brink of death. They burned, cut, mutilated them, and then after that they had sex in front of them causing them to slow start die from the pain of their mates betrayal. We captured them and tired to save their mates but it was to late. They felt no remorse, all they kept saying was they could now finally be together and be the alpha pair, they alpha pair that would bring down every pack and every other alpha in the world. They-"

"Stop!" I screamed. I couldn't hear any more of it. I couldn't imagine what they didi couldn't have that image in my head. I feel tears leaking from my eyes without my consent. "I want them dead, I want it to where there is no way they can ever come back I want there bodies pulled apart, I want them to experience the pain their mates felt." I walk away from all of them and go straight to my son, who I could hear crying. His cries were making my heart hurt, and my body ache. I run into my room and pick him up from his crib, he stops crying the minute I had him my arms. 

"Everly..." I hear Aiden's voice and turn to him. Tears still leaving my eyes I try not to break down with Maverick in my arms. 

"Why us? Why did all of this have to happen to us?"

Because you two form birth were the strongest hybrids I have ever seen. The moon goddesses spoke to us, we closed our eyes and listened. I do not know what is happening right now but I do know you two will solve it and bring peace to your world. To the world I created for you.

I open my eyes to see the determination on Aiden's face. I give him the same look, and know exactly what we must do.

"I think we need to give Genevieve and Lucas warm welcome to the royal family." He gives me a sadistic  smile, which makes me smile as well. 

"Lets make it quick I want to spend time with our son before dinner." I set Maverick in his crib, giving him his favorite toy to play with. "Shall we go my king?"

"Lead the way my queen." I walk past Aiden and head downstairs to the dungeons. Our families looked at us and knew right away we weren't to be messed with or stopped. Aiden wraps an arms around me and leads us down the small dark, and smelly hallway. The guards salute us and open the door to the cell they were located in.

"Well look who decided to join us." Lucas says as he spits blood out of his mouth. 

"Baby why don't you say we have a little fun with out guests." He grabs a weapon laced with wolfsbain from the wall.

"Sounds like fun, babe." 

We both give them a sadistic smile, sending them into a fit of fear. They began to struggle in their chairs making both of us more excited for what was about to happen. 

© 2020. All Rights Reserved 2020 SSEH1518