Chapter 14

Everly's POV

"Sweetheart I have the bottle ready for Maverick." Mom walked out of the kitchen with a fresh bottle for my son.

"Thanks, mom." We all sat in the living room, trying to relax. The boys were all in the office strategizing about what to do next. I should be in there with them but I just want to be with my son. Without even having to ask she took Maverick from me and started to feed him. "You do know I can feed him right mom?"

"I know but you have been through a lot, plus I am his grandmother it's my job to help." I laughed at my mom as she went over and sat by Maria. In the corner of my eye I could see Caera lost in her thoughts, before I could say anything she left the room.

In the back of my head I could fee Aiden get frustrated with everything going on. I knew that was my cue to join the men.

"Mom, Maria can you watch Maverick please." They didn't even have to ask they knew right away what I needed to go do. Walking to the office I could hear all of the men arguing to the point of screaming. Opening the door I am meet with something hard and heavy hitting me right in my face. The commotion instantly stopped as they all stood their shocked. I fall the ground feeling blood coming down my face from my nose.

"Everly!" Dad came running to me dropping to the floor next to me. He puts his hand under my nose trying to catch all the blood coming out of my nose. Aiden ran over to me ripping off his shirt in the process, coming to my side, he gently places his shirt on my face.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you coming over all of them screaming." Aiden pulled me into his arms, as my dad screamed for a guard to get a doctor.

"Can I please go one fucking day without bleeding!" I screamed at all of them. Helping me up Aiden gets me onto one of the couches. "Why in the hell are you throwing shit!?" I screamed at an upset Aiden.

"I was getting frustrated cause we couldn't agree on anything. It's not like I meant to hit you. I thought I was hitting a door." I roll my eyes at him. "Are you okay at least?"

"No, because I know that you are gonna have to break my nose for this to heal straight."

"What is all the commotion in here?" Both my mom and Maria walked in to see what was going on. The minute mom saw me I knew we were all in deep shit.

"EVERLY CALDWELL! What in the goddesses name is going on here?" My mom screamed the minute she saw me.

"Blake Pederson! What the hell happened?!" Maria screamed behind him. She came running over to me to check my face.

"Ask your son! He is the one who threw it!" Blake was quick to throw Aiden under the bus making me laugh and cause myself pain. Removing y hand Maria was gently with looking at my nose, without even asking my dad handed her a first aid kit. "Are you okay sweetheart?" Blake asked with concern written all over his face.

"I'm fine, I have had worse. Now what in the hell were you fighting about that caused him to throw something?" I turned to Aiden waiting for an explanation. He just looked at me waiting for someone else to answer. "Mom get it out of them. I am going to my room to clean up." As I walked out the door Caera decided to join us, when she saw me holding my face she followed me to my room. Slamming my door open I was covered in blood at this point, I go straight to my bathroom and try to stop the bleeding. Caera stood back sensing how pissed off I was.

"Are you okay? What the hell happened?" She finally spoke up. I stood in front of my mirror my nose had finally stopped bleeding, but I was still soaked in my own blood.

"I'm fine. Are you okay?"

"I'm good, why are you asking?" Her heart began to race.

"I'm just curios as how you could stand there asking how I am when you want Aiden, my son and myself dead." Turning towards her, I throw the towel I was holding to the ground, she looked at me frozen with fear.

"Everly what are you talking about." She could barely get her words out as she stood their frozen in fear. I could tell she was getting ready to run, just as she was about to I grab her by her hair and slam her to the ground. I let out a loud roar in her face as she screamed in fear. I grab her throat and hoist her to her feet, she began to cry keeping her eyes shut in fear.

"LOOK AT ME!" I screamed at her, she could not disobey me, so she opened her eyes. "You are not aloud to put up your mental wall from here on out." She began to cry in fear knowing she was screwed at this point. Sink in my claws for a firm grip and drag her out of the room, the guys were all making there way up the stairs when I threw her down them. Jackson stood their in disbelief with what I have done to his mate.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Everly?" Jackson ran down to a crying Caera.

"Why don't you ask your traitor of a mate? Look into her mind and see what she has done." Jackson looked to her, he could hear everything in her head. He could see everything she has done to us. "Guards take her to the silver cage now!"

"NO! JACKSON PLEASE! DON'T DO THIS! PLEASE! JACKSON!" Maria ran over to Jackson and embraced him in a hug, he was still kneeling on the floor. His body frozen from everything that has just happen. Aiden slowly walked down to his best friend, Jackson looked to him with tears pouring down his face.

"Aiden..." Aiden brought him in for a hug knowing the pain he was going through it was the same pain he had when I was taking. "I want her suffer, I want her to feel this pain."

"She will Jackson, and so will that piece of shit she has been in contact with." Blake said to him with anger behind his voice.

I stood on the stairs watching everyone, I could not help but let a stray tear fall from my eye. The pain I was feeling wasn't from what she had done, but from the fact the one person I thought was my closet friend did this to me, to us.

How could she do this to us?

How could she do this to her family?