Chapter 13

Third POV

"If you don't eliminate that man before dark he is going to ruin everything we planned to do!" The man yelled as he slammed his hands on the table.

"Will you relax! Everything is going to be taken care of. Richard isn't going to say anything and you know that, if he wants his daughter to live he will stay quiet, even if it kills him." The person walked to the front of the table and took a seat, crossing their hands in their lap, while crossing their legs. "First thing we need to do though is making sure the queen can't have that second child. An heir to the hybrid kingdom is not what we need."

"Sir, we have some of the men that fled the meeting with royals. What do you want to be done with them?"

"Feed them to the feral rouges." He waves his hand dismissing the man. The person got up and walked to the other side of the table, sitting in front of the man they force him to look into their eyes. "You don't know how badly I want to touch you right now. How badly I want you to be my woman."

"Soon I will be. Once we kill off every single one of the royals and those loyal to them. Then you can have me whenever you want."

"Lady Ceara, we must leave the king and queen are on their way back and we need to make sure you aren't caught."

Ceara removes herself from the man with heartache and walks to the door. She looks back to the man she truly loves, before following the man out to a car that would sneak her back onto the castle grounds. Making it just in time, two guards who were traitors to the king and queen sneak her back into the garden area. Putting up her mental block she prepares to see the man the moon goddess destined her with. She despised her mate, wanting nothing to do with anymore. Soon though she knows it will all be over.

"Ceara! Their back!" She makes her way inside the castle while putting herself back together making sure she showed no signs of where she was. The guard was quick to help spraying her with a mist to eliminate any scent foreign to the castle. 

.....

"Hey! Their back!" Jackson yells from the front door of the castle. Emilia and Maria came speed walking down the stairs with Maverick in Maria's arms. Everly entered the castle first, her eyes went straight to her son, she rushed over to her mother-in-law and takes her son in her arms. Maverick cooed with joy when he sees he is in his mother's arms. Aiden walked in talking to his captain of the guards, as the guards outside did a sweep of the castle and prepared the cells for their new captive. 

"Everly!" Ceara made her way over to her, bringing her into a hug being careful not to crush Maverick. "What happened? Who was that man i smell outside?"

"His name is Richard, and he will be giving us answers to everything, from the witches, and to is behind all of this." Ceara's heart rate picked up a little, alerting Everly but she let it go. "Aiden I am going to go and relax with Mavrick, can you handle this with your dad,and mine."

"What am I? Chopped liver Everly?" Jackson exclaims  to everyone. They all burst out laughing making Maverick laugh with them. "Don't worry Everly. You girls go relax, and we will handle it besides you need to keep muy little niece in there all safe and sound."

As everyone was going their separate ways, a knock was heard upon the door. Aiden was quick to answer it to reveal Lucas at the door. 

"Lucas." Everly made her way over over to Aiden and his cousin. "I thought he was still locked in the clinic."

"No, Dad and Alexander, took him to an elder witch and he has been with them cleansing him of everything Genevieve, the witchs and hunters. I am guessing if he is back now then that means he is fixed."

"Thank you for saving me. For years I have been screaming in my head, but no one could hear me."

"Wait years. I don't understand."

"My sister and brother-in-laws accident wasn't an accident. They were murder, the same person who put that mark on his neck was the person who murder them. Everything that is happening now it just another part in a bigger plan."

"I lost my parents, and i was killed because of those people to just be brought back. I am not going to loose my family again I can't." Lucas was on the verge of tears thinking of everything he has gone through in his life. Everly brought him in for a hug, Aiden grabbed his shoulder reassuring him. 

"You won't loose us, not now, not ever." Pulling away from him everyone walked over to Lucas, all showing him that he was there family. Blake made his way over to his nephew, Lucas couldn't look him in the eyes, knowing he may never be forgiven by his uncle, even if his actions were not his own.

"Lucas. Look at me." With all the courage he had, Lucas looked to his uncle. Blake looked into his eyes, and looked carefully at his nephew. Without warning he brings him into a hug, looking into his eyes he knew this was the nephew he lost all those years ago. "I promise to never let anything happen to you again.I lost your mother and father I will not loose you again." Lucas held on tight to his uncle as slient tears rolled down his face.

Ceara stood behind everyone trying to not act disgusted at the scene in from of her. She stood their by Jackson side wishing he was dead already and no longer holding her close to him. Taking steady deep breathes she made sure to stay calm and not let anything show.

To show that soon she was going to be the reason why they will all soon be rotting in the ground while she reigned supreme on top of them.