Introduction: Quarter Past Midnight

Song by Bastielle

Written by some professional song writer (too lazy to think of a name)

"And you said we'd leave this place in dust
And fall from heaven straight to hell
We never knew what we had
We keep on running, running through a red light
Like we're trying to throw our lives away."

-

Louis Tomlinson and Kiara Davis didn't really expect to be put into a band with music sensations Zayn Malik and Niall Horan, but about a week ago, just that happened. They left their last year of schooling behind in London and booked a cheap motel room to try to make their dreams work.

Thanks to Niall, Zayn, and Redwood Management Company, they've released a single, Quarter Past Midnight, which has gotten quite a lot of radio play already, and are working on writing an entire album within about two weeks.

Luckily, they're in New York City, a great place for inspiration. Zayn's apparently close friends with Harry Styles, Louis' music inspiration and idol, which, to Louis, is absolutely insane.

Through building new friendships, writing emotional songs, and finding love, these two weeks can either make or break their career.

-

Note:

There's a playlist on Spotify for this album and the five bonus tracks; it's called Not Yet Titled (obviously) and my username is sunnycaserole. I made the account years ago so please ignore that I didn't know how to spell casserole correctly.

A quick note on the songs thing: they're obviously not original songs (if they were, this book would be a whole lot shittier, trust me). The O.G. artist is named in the first line of each chapter, and in the second line it says who wrote the song in the story. The quote is just a line I felt displayed the overall vibe from the song so that if you didn't feel like listening to the song as you read it you didn't have to. There are quite a few different genres in here, so even if you don't listen to all of them like I do I'm sure you'll find at least one song you like. Unless you like country music, because there's definitely none of that in here. (There's even a Post Malone song because evidently I like one (1) of his songs!)

This book is fifteen chapters long including this one, but I do have five "bonus tracks" that are included on the playlist and are kinda epilogue-ish.

Anyway, all explanation aside, I hope you enjoy this story. It's my third time writing Larry, so if you like my writing, go check out Obsession and There's Nothing Holding Me Back! I also have a Lashton book called Instagram that's complete (not very long but tbh I love it) and a Lams one called Hopelessly Devoted that I rarely update. As always, I love this book with all my heart and soul, and I put a loT of effort into it. Like, a LOT of effort. It's a good thing I have unlimited data and Spotify Premium, to say the least.

Hope you enjoy.

Kissy xx