New home

The 4 girls lived together for almost 5 years. They were like sisters and didn't feel well whenever one of them was gone.
When Jisoo first met Jennie, they instantly became friends, and Jennie introduced Rosé to her.
Rosé was a nice and shy girl, while Jisoo was very loud, but they got along well. Rosé later met Lisa at a cafe and they became inseparable.
Even if they both won't admit it, Jennie and Jisoo knew that it was more than that, they saw the way Lisa and Rosé looked at each other.

At some point, their home became too expensive,  and the 4 girls had to move to a new place. An apartment at the 3rd floor in Busan. It was a nice place but Jennie didn't like it, she felt strange, like somebody was always watching her, but she decided to keep it to herself because she didn't want to scare the others.

" This place is so pretty and cute! I love it so much, we should paint the walls pink!" Rosé said.

" No black ! Black goes well with everything." Jennie answered.

" We don't want our home to be dark, Jen, we need light to come in... AND I'M SHARING A ROOM WITH ROSIE!" Lisa said.

" Girls, we can paint it pink with some black, so that everyone is happy. And I'll share a room with Jen. I'm really hungry right now, can we eat chicken please? " Jisoo said while laughing.

Jennie and Jisoo shared a room, while Rosé and Lisa shared one too. Their neighbors were very nice but every time the girls passed by, they became colder, like something was scaring them. Jen felt more and more uncomfortable, she couldn't sleep at night. She heard things, children crying, people whistling and whispering, kids laughing. It came from the 4th floor, the room above them. She thought she became crazy, and when she talked about it to Jisoo, Jisoo thought she was trying to scare her and didn't believe her.

"Jisoo, you need to believe me, I hear things, I'm not crazy and I wouldn't be so serious if I was joking. This is really creeping me out!"

"Jen, you just make nightmares, why would kids laugh at 2AM? We're not in a horror movie, stop it. Let's sleep now okay?" Jisoo answered.

She turned off the lights and went to bed. Jennie already knew she wouldn't sleep at all. She was becoming paranoid. In the room next to them, Rosé and Lisa were laughing together, not worried at all. They were actually ordering pizzas and used a man's voice to make a prank.

" Hello sir, I would like to have 2 margheritas please." Lisa said trying to have a deep voice while Rosé was trying to hold her tears next to her.

" No problem sir, please give me your name and address please. "

" My name is Yang Hyun-Suk and I live ..." but Rosé couldn't hold it anymore and started laughing so hard Lisa also started laughing.

" Sir? Are you still here?" The man said.

The girls continued to laugh and the man hung up. Lisa was tired and hugged Rosé before falling asleep. Rosé sighed and blushed, she tried to sleep but couldn't. At 2AM, she was still awake, and Jennie was in the same situation.
They heard a voice, it was a woman, screaming. A bloodcurdling scream. Jennie couldn't take it anymore and Rosé didn't dare to move, she was petrified. Jennie called the police.

" Sir, I need help, I'm hearing things every night in the room at the 4th floor. Can you please check if everything's okay there ?"

" Yes madam, please give me the address and we'll come to check the room in 20 minutes. " The policeman answered.

Jennie gave him the address and thanked him, she thought it would finally end. Rosé got out of the room after hearing Jennie talking to the police.

" So you also heard this scream ? I'm so scared Jennie, what if there is a ghost ?"

Jennie laughed it off trying to find other reasons for these creepy sounds. But she was even more scared than Rosie. After 20 minutes, which felt like an eternity, the police finally arrived.
Jennie showed them the 4th floor, while Rosé was clinging to her arm the whole time. It was actually the first time the 2 girls went to the 4th floor. It seemed like a perfectly normal place.

" Thank you girls, we will check the room, you can go back to your home. We will tell you after." The police said.

Jennie didn't answer and went straight to their living room with Rosé still holding her tightly. They waited without saying anything. They didn't understand how Lisa and Jisoo still were sleeping with all this noise. The police came back after 15 minutes.

" So what did you find ? Are there people there ? Please tell us!" Jennie said. She was trying to stay calm but she was losing her patience.

" I'm sorry madam, there's no one up there. "

Next chapter soon ...

This is my first fanfiction and I know it's not very good but thank u for reading it. English isn't my first language so I'm sorry if I made any mistakes 💕 Thank u byyyeee