Jennie's death

CHAPTER 9

Jay had a tattoo on his neck.

A moon with skulls on it.

—————————————————————

Jennie immediately got up and took a step back.

"What the hell is that?" She asked, fear could be heard in her voice. She was shaking and could barely move.

The door got open before Jay could answer.
Ella showed up with a huge smile on her face.

"I was waiting for you, Kim Jennie." She said, grinning.

Jennie didn't even look at her, she was still staring at Jay. It couldn't be possible, why did he have this satanic symbol tattooed on his neck? There was an explanation, she was sure of it.
He loved her.

Jay didn't move, it was like he just transformed into a statue.

Ella pushed Jennie inside where approximately 20 people were looking at her. The same people that were there last time. With their creepy, empty dolls. All the kids, adults and teenagers from last time.
They looked emotionless.

Jennie screamed, she screamed like she never did. She tried to get out of Ella's grip but couldn't. Jay was holding her arms while Ella took her legs.

Ella's smile vanished.

"Shut up." She said while looking in Jennie's eyes.

Jennie stopped screaming, she was scared Ella would hurt her. That girl was a psychopath. And the circle could do things nobody else was capable of.

The kids started giggling. Jay placed Jennie in the center of the circle and everyone got closer to her. She stayed silent.

"Kim Jennie. You're probably wondering what we'll do to you." Ella said with a devilish smirk.

"You should've mind your own business. Now you're gonna pay for your mistake. You've seen way too much for us to keep you alive." She continued.

Jennie stared into her eyes, they were empty. Like a doll's eyes.
She couldn't think right. What was going to happen to her?

"Why are you doing this? Who are you?" She asked with a small voice.

Ella sighed. She looked at Jennie as if she was trash. A disgusted look could be seen on her face.

"We are a group, the followers of Riumin. Our god. Why we're doing this? Because he is everything. He's the ruler of this world! Soon, everything you knew will disappear. The world will transform into Riumin's kingdom! And we, his followers, will help him." She said with a dreamy voice.

The group kept getting closer to Jennie and everyone started screaming.

"FOR YOU, OUR GOD RIUMIN. WE'LL FOLLOW YOU UNTIL THE END. THIS IS A GIFT FROM US TO YOU!" They kept saying the same things over and over again.

Jennie started screaming again, she felt the tears pouring down her face. She was going to die, this was the end.

A child cut her hair with a small knife and took a strand of it.
He put it in a vase and said some words in a strange language Jennie couldn't recognize.

"Hoasimin. Riumin tomuwert. Lomikyan!" Everyone repeated.

Jennie could hear small chuckles coming from the dolls. Were they laughing at her?
She kept screaming. It would end soon anyways.

But at this moment, the door bursted open.

—————————————————————
I'm sorry this chapter's so short. The story is almost over! I'm also sorry if I made (probably) some mistakes, English isn't my first language.

Thank u guys for reading this! 1 chapter left! 💕
It means a lot