New friend

She was getting ready to run when suddenly...

Her phone rang.

—————————————————————

Everyone turned their heads to where Jennie was.
Rosé called her, she started to worry and Jisoo told her to call to check on her.

Jennie didn't think anymore, she just rushed out without even coming back to her own apartment. She just needed to get out, to go to the furthest place possible.

She continued running until she couldn't anymore. Tears ran down her face.
What happened? Is this whole story real?

Jennie stopped in a park, she never went there. She was alone in a dark park at 4am. How wasn't she scared? Maybe because she saw something worse, something horrible, something you only see in movies.

She sat down, she couldn't come back home and wasn't ready to call Rosé back yet. She needed to think about all of this. What was she going to do?

Jennie checked her phone to see 16 missed calls and 22 messages from the girls. She smiled, they thought about her.

"It's not good for a girl to be all alone in a dark park at 4am." a voice behind her said. Jennie flinched and answered.

"Who are you? What do you want?" Fear could be heard in her voice. Did those people find her back? She wasn't safe anymore.

The voice laughed and a young man showed up in front of her.

"Don't worry! I was just walking in the middle of the night cause I have insomnia. I'm not here to hurt you."

Jennie sighed of relief. They couldn't have followed her. Right? Everything was fine. The boy saw she wasn't answering and introduced himself.

"My name is Jay. I'm 22. What about you? You don't have to tell me if you don't want to." He carefully said.

"I'm Jennie."
That's the only thing she could say. He was a stranger.

Jay sat next to her and looked at her. He didn't look dangerous or agressive so Jennie thought it would be okay to talk to him.

He asked her :
"So what are you doing here all alone at 4am?"

Jennie thought about what lie she could make up. After a few seconds she answered.

"Same as you, I can't sleep and I thought it would be a good idea to walk a bit." Her voice was calm even tho she was lying but her eyes betrayed her. Jay raised an eyebrow.

"I can see you're lying." He said.
Jennie felt uncomfortable, it was a nice guy but how could she tell someone what she just went through?

"If I told you you would think I'm crazy." She told him while looking him in the eyes. A smile appeared on his face.

"I already think you're crazy. Who would sit in an empty park at 4am?" He said.
Jennie laughed, not on purpose, it was a real laugh.

They continued talking and Jennie felt she could trust him.
She started telling him the whole story. How it began, the creepy noises, the scream, police, message and finally what she just went through. He listened to her story and Jennie felt safe with him.

"This was... intense." He just said. Jennie kinda felt disappointed by this answer.

"Is that all you have to say?" She said with a sad tone in her voice. Jay probably noticed since he immediately said something.

"Ya! That's not what I meant, I was just thinking, don't worry." He sighed while looking at her.

"What should I do Jay? I can't go back home but I want to know, I need to know. What's happening there?" She asked with a desperate voice.

"I can help you, I don't know anything about those things but maybe I can be helpful." He said. Jennie was happy, she wouldn't be alone anymore.

"Jen, can I call you Jen? Well I have an idea. Tomorrow we'll try to think about all of this. The details specifically, that strange symbol you told me about, we could search about it in the library. And then we'll come back. We will discover what that was, what you saw. Tomorrow, you'll have the full answer."

—————————————————————

I know I'm taking time to explain what happens on the 4th floor but I need to keep this story long. Last chapter was already revealing a lot of things! I just wanted to add a male character, I chose to make him up since I didn't want to use a real idol.

Thank you for reading this story! I'm trying to write everyday but I don't always have time. I'm sorry if I made mistakes, English isn't my first language.

I'm also writing a new fanfic about different idols including Rosé. The name of the story is : "broken vase"

Byyye guys love ya 💕