Waking up

"That was the only thing Jennie saw, before everything went black."

Jennie woke up in a white room that seemed to be a hospital room. She never felt this weak, she had fever and was dehydrated.
After thinking for a while, she remembered every detail of the nightmare she and her friends went through... are going through. It wasn't over and she knew it.
The best solution was to get out of this apartment and to move to another place, but Jennie wanted to know. She didn't want to run away like a coward. She knew something on the 4th floor was terrible, a different kind of danger.
Something that only happens in movies or stories that we tell to scare our friends.

"Oh, you woke up." A stranger's voice said.

Jennie turned to the voice's owner, a doctor. When he saw she wasn't going to say anything, he spoke up :

"You fainted, you didn't wake up for 4 days. Don't worry, everything's fine. You should rest for some days. It's better for you to stay here."

"I can't", she said with a small voice. Jennie hated it, feeling weak. She didn't want him to pity her.

"I want to go home."
She tried to be strong but she felt like she was going to tear up at any moment.

The doctor asked her why she couldn't stay, but she tried to change the subject. After a while, she finally got out of the hospital. She was excited to see her friends again, but scared to go home, to pass the door, to see all the memories again.

When she pulled the keys out her pocket and went inside, she felt a strange atmosphere. Something was off. Though everything was back in place, it felt like it was still a mess.

The girls were in the living room, sitting on the couch, in an uncomfortable silent. When Jennie came in, they all looked up, before running to hug her. Jennie laughed of relief.

After Jennie laughed, she saw that the girls had scared looks plastered on their face. Her smile vanished and she asked what was going on. Silence followed her question. Jisoo was the one that broke it.

"They left a message."

"Who? What message?", Jennie asked.

Nobody answered. Lisa took Jennie's hand and led her somewhere, probably to the message Jisoo spoke about.

It was in her room, Jisoo and Jennie's room. Lisa didn't go in, she looked terrified. After seeing Jennie's questioning look, she said :

"This place is cursed, I'm not coming in. I'm so scared Jennie, Jisoo didn't say anything for 4 days and Rosie always looks like she's about to cry."

Jennie hugged Lisa and took a deep breath, before going in. At first sight, everything looked normal. But Jennie's gaze was quickly attracted to the mirror on her nightstand. It was broken and something was written in a black color that seemed to be a black marker. 2 words.

"End this."

Thank u for reading this third part ! I'm sorry if there are any mistakes but English isn't my first language 💕