Everything stops

"You'll never see this symbol anywhere, except if someone knows you're there, and doesn't want you to go well. "
—————————————————————

Jay and Jennie started dating, It had been 1 week since they discovered what the strange symbol meant. They also found new information about satanism and their rituals.

Since Jennie stayed at Jay's apartment, she didn't went back home. She called Jisoo everyday and told her how she felt about Jay.
Jisoo enthusiastically told her she wanted to meet him and that she was very happy Jen found someone.

"We're coming back tomorrow morning Jen." Jisoo said. It surprised Jennie and she asked her why.

"We miss you! It's been more than 1 week since we last saw you, it never happens! The longest time we stayed away from each other was 4 days, and it was 2 years ago." Jisoo answered. Jennie smiled and they continued talking when she noticed it was already midnight.

"Sorry Jichu, I need to go. Tonight I'm going to the 4th floor with Jay. We still need to eat and prepare." She said.

"Okay Jen, but please text me immediately when you're there. If u do, it means you're safe and we shouldn't worry. If u don't, I'll call the police!" Jisoo warned her with a worried voice.

"Okay, I'll text you when I'm there. 3AM exactly, they start their rituals at this moment. Bye Jichu, I'm so happy to see you again tomorrow." Jennie promised after hearing Jisoo's worried voice.

"Don't forget okay!! Just one text at 3AM! Bye Jennie, I love u, be careful..."

Jennie hung up and started preparing dinner for her and Jay. She put some weight back and her cheeks had their pinky tint back.

"Do I look good in this?" A voice behind her made her flinch. She looked and saw Jay totally covered in black clothes. Only his face and neck weren't.
Jennie started laughing and Jay planted a small kiss on her forehead.

Wasn't this supposed to be a nightmare? They were literally preparing themselves to discover a satanic group's secrets.
But with Jay, it felt like a dream. Her hero would save her from all the bad guys, cliché but romantic.

Jennie also had black clothes on, a little bit more revealing than Jay since she didn't wear gloves and a hat. At least she still looked normal.

They ate together and left the dishes in the sink before leaving the house.

Jay took Jennie's hand and gave her a reassuring smile. She wondered if her hands were sweating. Her heart rate kept going up. Where they going to be okay?

"It's here." She said when they arrived in front of the apartment.
She took a deep breath and went in.
Jay didn't tell anything and just followed her with a serious look.
They didn't went to Jennie's apartment but headed straight to the 4th floor, it was already almost 3PM. Jennie had a flash light, baseball bat, and her phone in her tiny backpack. She didn't felt safe, a strange feeling kept growing inside her.

The 4th floor's door was locked this time, they probably took precautions after hearing Jennie's phone ringing.

It was different this time, there were no screams, no laughs, no whispers. Only silence.

Jay opened the door with the keys the owner gave them and came in, followed by Jennie. Everything was okay, he would protect her, right? They walked slowly to the door Jennie went last time. She couldn't see anything and stumbled.

She fell on Jay and luckily didn't make any noise but she noticed something.

Jay had a tattoo on his neck.

A moon with skulls on it.

—————————————————————

Thank u for supporting me and this story! It means a lot. I'm sorry if I made mistakes, English isn't my first language. I'm also sorry this chapter is so short 😭

This story is almost finished! There are 2 chapters left ! I will probably take more time writing them but I will try to finish this fanfic next week.

My next fanfic will probably be either Jensoo one shots or an Irene fanfic ( she's my wifey ).

Bye guys love ya 💕