The symbol's meaning

"We will discover what that was, what you saw. Tomorrow, you'll have the full answer."

—————————————————————

After talking with Jay, she didn't go back home but was now eating breakfast in a café. She decided to finally call Rosé back.

After Jennie dialed her number, she immediately answered.

"Oh my god Jen, are you okay? I was dead worried! I called you all night long!" She almost screamed.

"I'm soooo sorry" Jennie said with a sarcastic tone. "I was busy trying to find out who f**king left a message and I almost died. Of course answering your calls is the first thing I should have done." She was mad.
Her friends left her all alone and even though it wasn't Rosé's fault, Jennie almost got caught because of her.

The line stayed silent for a couple of seconds before Rosé asked what happened.
Jennie explained everything she went through and Rosé apologized several times.
Jennie didn't want to tell her about Jay, she knew she would get teased.

"I would like to help you but we're still at Jisoo's mothers house and it would take 5 hours for us to come back. And Lisa doesn't want to come back." Rosé said.

"It's okay Rosie, I will go again tonight but with a friend. We will find out." Jennie said trying to persuade herself that it will actually happen.

"Oooow, who's this mysterious friend? Do i know him?" Rosé asked jokingly.

Jennie laughed.
"No you don't! I need to go I'm sorry."

"Okay, don't forget to turn of your phone this time!" Rosé said while laughing. "And Jen, don't forget, please be extremely careful! This is dangerous. Maybe it's even better for you to join us."

"Don't worry Rosie, it will be okay. I'm not alone anymore. Bye love ya." Jennie said.

After hanging up, she sighed.
Maybe she should listen to Rosé, maybe she should come with them.
But Jay was going to help her, he was there. And secretly, Jennie wanted to know him better. Was this a crush?

Jennie never fell in love, she doesn't even know what it feels like. She never admitted it but she was jealous of people who were together for a long time.
She also wanted to feel loved by someone, to be cherished.

Suddenly, Jennie felt uncomfortable, like someone was watching her. She just brushed it off and went outside to walk a bit. The weather was nice, blue sky and light breeze.

Her phone beeped, signaling her she got a message.

" I'm sorry Jen, I'm sick. I can't help you tonight. But you could maybe come over to my house with some books from the library? We could search some information about what you saw.
-Jay"

She smiled, he called her Jen and wanted her to come over. Wasn't it a good thing?

After texting back, she headed to the library. There were only a few people, all busy studying or working on their computers.

Where would she start? She decided to go to the history section first, she found some books about old symbols and witches. Maybe it would help?
Lastly she found a book about satanism, she read a bit and found it very similar to what she saw. What else could it be?

After putting all the books in her bag, Jennie took the taxi to Jay's house. She recognized the small park just in front of his house and thought about their first meeting. After ringing, the door opened and she went in.
Jay's apartment was spacious and very simplistic. The walls were white and everything else was either black or brown.
It felt... empty.

When he saw her, he immediately smiled before saying :

"Hi Jen, do you have some books with you? It's nice you came. I'm happy to see you."

Jennie smiled back and laughed.

"Did you just move here? It's so empty."

Jay sighed and answered with pink tinted cheeks.

"No, I'm just really minimalist."

They continued talking and Jennie learned more about his childhood. She also told him about her friends. At this moment, she missed them so much. Laughing with Jisoo, singing with Rosie and teasing Lisa. When will they come back ? They were probably searching for a new place.

Jay saw the sadness in Jennie's eyes and changed the subject.

"So, what books did you bring with you? We should probably get started." He said while looking at her.

They opened the first book, which was the one about witches but didn't find anything helpful.

Jay decided to read the book about satanism while Jennie chose the one that explained different symbol's meanings.

It was kinda boring and Jennie started to get really tired when something caught her attention. It was the symbol she saw on the 4th floor. A strange moon with heads drawn in it.

"Jay, I found it!" She said. He immediately got up and sat next to her.

"What is it?" He asked with curious eyes.

"You'll never see this symbol anywhere, except if someone knows you're there, and doesn't want you to go well."

—————————————————————

This chapter was kinda boring I guess but I need to develop Jennie and Jay's relationship. It will be important for the next chapters.

I finally know what will happen! I'm writing the next chapters and i will probably post one every two days. Thank you for supporting this story! Please comment what you think about this story, what I could do better, etc...

I'm sorry if I made any mistakes, English isn't my first language.

Byyye guys love ya 💕