Chapter 1

A/N- maybe second time is a charm and if you don't like you're twins name to be Tommy then you can just think of another name to put there.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today is going to be good, today I am finally graduating high school and hoping to meet my Dad for the first time. He didn't know he had 2 kids that were twins because my Mom really never told him, when she left Hawaii they were young and stupid. Everything is going to go good, or at least that's what I thought.

Hi my name is Y/n M/n McGarrett, yes you may know who I'm talking about, but to those who don't. My Dad is Lt. Commander Steve McGarrett, Navy Seal and head of Hawaii Five-O. He didn't even know he had 2 kids. Steve and my Mom met when she live in Hawaii and worked on Five-O. If you really wanna say Mom was a one night stand for my Dad; my Mom was in love with him and Dad was an ass.

The only reason Mom told me about Dad was because I had a project in one of my classes about my family, so I asked Mom about Dad and what he was like and she told me. Before I found out Dad went into the Navy; I was thinking about going into the Navy but after she told me, I really wanted to follow in Dad's footsteps.

Okay we talked about my Dad let's talk about my Mom. My Mom is a real bad ass as I like to call her. Her name is Lori Weston. She went through a lot with losing all her family when she was in college because they died in a plane crash. She was in love with a guy that wasn't back and she can fight like hell. She taught my brother Tommy and I everything she knew before we found out about Dad. Right now we live in a small town named T/n. It's a nice small town, a lot of friendly people here.

Right, got a little off track so let's get back on. Today is our graduation day and I might not really know Dad all that well so I sent him an invitation to come and hopefully he comes so Tommy and I could meet him and see if all the stories Mom told us were true or not.

When we turned 16, Mom had us take our gun test and get our gun license so we would be able to carry a gun and protect ourselves. She was still a cop and she wanted us to be safe because of her past with D.C. and Five-O, she had a bad feeling about today so she had us bring it to our graduation and she had hers; badge and whole get up in the truck in the tool box. While I was getting around and getting dressed and everything; that's what Tommy and Mom were doing making sure everything was in the truck and ready to go.  (outfit below)

  I went over to my safe in the back of my closet and put in my pin and pulled out my thigh strap and gun and checked them, they would be covered by my gown

  I went over to my safe in the back of my closet and put in my pin and pulled out my thigh strap and gun and checked them, they would be covered by my gown. When I got to the school I was going to find the principal and Mom and I were going to talk to him about what was going on and everything. 

I sighed and grabbed my phone and cap and gown and went down stairs

I sighed and grabbed my phone and cap and gown and went down stairs. Mom and Tommy were talking at the table, once they saw me they started telling me the plan. I nodded and we took off so we could talk to the school.

We got to the school and we left everything in the truck since we were early and went to talk to everyone about what was going on. They agreed and said they would have extra police officers around just in case. Tommy and I ran back to the truck and put our cap and gown and looked around to see if anyone was looking and put on our thigh holsters and rechecked are gun before putting in the holster. Mom came out with us and handed me an ear piece and gave one to Tommy too.

Tommy and I made our way back inside and went to the gym that our class was going to be waiting. I sighed and made my way to the top of the bleachers and sat down so I can keep an eye on everything as Tommy stays on the floor. I pressed the button on my earpiece. "So far everything's okay." I said quietly.

"Okay, everything seems to be alright out here also. Go and have fun with your friends before you come out but still keep an eye out." I heard Mom say over the com.

I sighed and got up and headed down the bleachers to my friends. I made sure that my gun and everything couldn't be seen before I got to my friends. We had a good time but that ended when we had to get in line to head out. I pressed the button on my com, "Alright Mom, We are on are way out."

"Alright, I'm still on lookout and your Dad's here." she tells us.