Chapter 7

The convention was at Hilton Hawaiian Village so that's where we headed. We got there before Dad and Mom so we decided we would look around before the panel started. I pull up and park Baby, we get out and immediately people came up and asked to take a picture with my car. I shrugged and told them to go for it, but don't scratch her.

As we just start to walk away from Baby when Dad and Mom pull in right beside her. They got out and we headed inside. What I didn't know was that Dad got something special going on.

We walked around, bought a few things, I checked my watch and saw it was almost time for the panel to start. I pull on C/n's hand that was interlocked with mine and started dragging him room that held the panel. Everyone just chuckles at me.

We take our seats in the front row, nice right go Dad!!. I was really excited as Rob and Richard introduced Jensen, Jared, and Misha, everybody started to scream. They came running to the stage. Jared and Jensen looked at each other and them both jumped in the air, everyone laughed.

"What's up EVERYBODY!" Jared asked and just got screams back.

"Well, I don't know about this guys but I am loving Hawaii right now. It's beautiful here, don't you guys agree?" Jensen asked and got a whole lot of yes back in reply.

"Okay before we start we have a special guest here that you guys may know. He keeps this beautiful Island safe please welcome Lt. Commander Steve McGarrett!" Misha announced Dad. Everyone smiled but me. I was confused to what was going on but they all knew what was going on and I didn't.

Dad gets up there and a stagehand, hands him a mic. "Hello everyone, a few months back there was a shooting if you want to call it that, in a town called T/n. Some people may of heard of this." Dad starts to say and I could feel the tears coming along and C/n must of noticed and squeezed my hand harder as Dad continued. "If you didn't hear about this then I'll tell you guys. There were this group of people who came to a high school graduation and started shooting, they were all taken down by my family but mostly my daughter." he looks right at me and you could see his eyes getting watery. "It was my twins graduation, after what we thought we took all the shooters down, we must of missed one because a gun went off but my daughter Y/n shot the shooter. When the rest of us were looking around to see if there was anymore, the shooter manage to hit someone and that someone was Y/n." I had tears coming down I couldn't hold them back anymore. "The shooter hit her in the stomach, she almost died to protect the people she cares about." he had to stop and clear his throat. As I looked around people had tears in their eyes. "Anyways, back to the point, I wanted to do something for her, and since she a huge huge fan of the show and everything I thought I would give her something she always dreamed about. So baby girl, Y/n would come up and join us on stage please." he asked.

I was a little shocked and I felt C/n give my hand on last squeeze and pulled me up. I slowly make my way to the stage and Jared is there to help me up, I gave him a small smile and then make my way to my Dad.

"As I said I wanted to give her something other then her car, she always dreamed about and that is to sing and hang out with Jensen." Dad tells everybody and they scream.

"That's a little hurtful." Jared said putting his hand over his heart and Misha did the same.

I giggled. "I'm sorry but it's Jensen man, he's just so gorgeous, so how can I not." I looked over at C/n. "But don't worry Babe you're my one and only, no matter how hot he is." I tell C/n as I point to Jensen and everyone chuckles.

"Anyways, as Steve is trying to say is that we are going to make her dreams come true and she is going to sing with Jensen and hang out with him for a day, but with us tagging along." Misha said. I giggled and shook my head.