Chapter 8

"Well," C/n started. "We have known each other for 4 yrs and been dating for one of those years. We been through a lot together the last few months. I talked to your Dad about doing something and he told me I could so-" I covered my mouth as Jensen gave C/n a blue square box. He grabbed my left hand and got down on one knee. "I know you don't like those big expensive rings so, Jensen here did me a great solid and got me a ring that we both thought you would like." he opened the box and inside that box was Dean's ring.

I gasped and looked over at Jensen

I gasped and looked over at Jensen. "Dean's ring?" he nods and shrugs.

"I couldn't find anything that you would like so he said that he had something you might like so I said okay and he gave me this. So back to this-" I giggled and he continued. "Y/n, you have been the best thing to ever happen to me like ever, I'm so glad that we moved next door to you guys. When I first saw you, I thought you were the most gorgeous, bad ass girl ever and couldn't wait to meet you. Then we did meet and I fell in love with you straight after that, but was too scared to do anything about it. I never thought you felt the same so I never did do anything for those 4 years. Then graduation came and watched you take down all those people without breaking a sweat made me fall deeper in love with you, if that's even possible." we both chuckled. "But then I saw you go down and everything stopped. I thought, I had lost you had wouldn't even have the chance to tell you how I felt about you, than Tommy came over and told me you wanted to tell me something so I ran over to you as fast as I could. When you told me that you loved me and passed out, everything stopped." He stopped and wiped tears that came out away and cleared his throat. "Anyways, when I found out that you were going to be fine, I knew I wanted to tell you how I felt about you and spend forever with you so, Y/n M/n McGarrett, will you do me the greatest honor and being mine forever and marrying me?"

I nodded so fast, "You don't even need to ask C/n, Yes of course I will." He put the ring on my finger and got up and kissed me. I put my hands on his face as he picked me up. Everyone was cheering, Jared and Misha were running around the stage yelling something.

C/n put me back down and kissed me once more. I turned to Jensen and went over a gave him a hug "Thank you for your ring." he nodded.

"I must say that was the best proposal ever." Misha said.

"I would have to agree. Congratulations you guys." Jared replied.

I nodded and grabbed C/n's hand and went down the stairs. We started to walk over to Tommy, Mom and Dad when the the lights went out. "You gotta be kidding me!" I yelled as Dad got a phone call.

"Yeah, Danny what's going on." Dad asked and his eyes went wide and I knew it wasn't good. Dad got off the phone and he told us what was going on. I went up to the stage and whistled to get everyone's attention.

"Alright listen up, I know this is scary but listen and do what we say and you're going to be fine." I tell them as I take off my ring and put it on my necklace. "There are people in the building with guns and trying to take over the building, we are not to going to let that happ-" I got cut off with the doors flew open. "GET DOWN!" I whipped out my gun as I shot one of the people that came threw the door. I hopped down and went over with Dad to check the people. I look out and saw there were no one in the hallway so I shut the doors. I run back to the stage and jumped up. "Okay, I know you guys are really scared but you have to be quiet." I turn to my people. "Dad, we have to split up."

He nods. "Okay you stay here while C/n and I go together and Tommy and Lori go together. We have to check to see how many are here and tell Danny, the team is on there way." He tells everyone. He looks up to me "Please be careful and take care of them."

"I should be saying that to you guys." I tell them while going up to C/n and giving him a kiss. "Please be safe."

"I will, I love you."

"Love you too. Now go." they all nod and they leave.