Chapter 2

"What!! When did he get here?!" I whispered yelled.

"Few minutes ago. I told him about what's going on and he agreed to help. Alright see you out here love you." she told me.

I sighed as we headed out, I kept a lookout as we made are way to our seats. I look over to see where Mom is and I saw a man next to her and a couple of other people beside the guy. 'That guy must be Steve.' I thought to myself.

I looked around and saw a couple of shady people hanging around. I pressed my com "Mom, there are a few people in the back looking shady. It's to your 12 and 3 o'clock." I told her.

I heard a new voice over the com. "Alright, we see them, you just focus on graduating." the voice told me.

I raised an eyebrow. "Umm, who are you?"

"Right, sweetheart that was Steve." Mom replied.

I look over in their direction and sat back and crossed my arms. "Ahh, Lt. Commander Steve McGarrett you came, surprising." I smirked at them.

"Y/n, Be nice." Mom and Tommy both said.

"Why, yeah I get it he's my Dad but doesn't mean I have to be nice to him, not after what he did to you Mom." I replied angrily.

"Damn, she's just like you two." another voice said.

"Shut up, Danno!" Steve replied and the guy 'Danno' raised his hands.

"Okay let's just focus on what's going on and everything thank you." I told them as we had to get up and give flowers to people we love. I got mine and made my way over to Mom and Tommy following. I smiled at Mom and gave her the red rose, I gave her a kiss on the cheek and turned to Tommy, I smiled and opened my arms and gave him a big hug and kiss on the cheek and he wiped it off and I giggled. I went to hand him the white rose when I got a look from Mom and watched as her eyes pointed to Dad. I sighed and turn toward Steve and gave him the rose and walked off.

I made my way back over to my seat but not before stopping at my friends and told them when I tell them to get the hell down. They went to question it but I stopped them and went back to my seat. I knew the people wouldn't make a move until it was my turn to go up.

It was finally my rows turn to go up and I saw the people moving. "Guys, their moving." I saw them all nod and get into position. It was mine turn to go up and I saw the people raise their guns and I screamed for everyone to get down and unzipped my gown threw off my cap and people saw my outfit. (outfit in first chapter)

I grabbed my gun so fast and started to shoot the people that were coming after me, I hit two people before they started to shoot. I ducked behind the podium and stood back up and shoot a couple more before someone screamed for me to look out. I spun around just to barely miss getting hit by a bullet but it gazes my arm "Son of a bitch that hurt!" I say as I throw my knife at the guy.

I go over to the guy and pulled my knife from him, as I stood up someone comes up behind me and I dodge him, he stumbles and turns back toward me, I point my gun at him but decided to put it back in my holster "Come on put the gun down and lets fight." The guy did and came after me. What he didn't expected was me going full on Black Widow on him, he was down in a matter of seconds. I stood up and wiped my hands off, threw some zip ties on him and picked him up and threw him in a chair. "Who do you work for?!" he said nothing. "Listen, we can do this the easy way or the hard way?" still nothing, I sighed, "Hard way it is." I took my gun out of the holster and shot the guy in the leg and he screamed. "Tell me who sent you to kill me and this will go a lot smoother." he still kept silent.

I raised my gun again and he started to speak. "Wait, wait, wait. I'll tell you." I raised my hands gently and put my gun back and crossed my arms and gestured for him to continue. "My employer wants to get back at McGarrett for everything he has done."

"Okay helpful, what's not is you still haven't given me a name." I replied.

The guy sighed "His name is Wo Fat." I stiffen and grabbed the guy and dragged him over to the group.

I threw him down and the group looked at me and I was pissed. I took my gun out and pointed it at Steve, "Whoa, whoa, whoa, Y/n put the gun down and tell me what's going on?!" Mom shouted.

I looked over at her. "You wanna know?" I asked her and she nodded. "Okay I'll tell you. These people almost just killed me because of him!" I yelled and Mom looked at me confused.

"Honey, what are you talking about?"

"What I'm talking about is remember when you went to North Korea to get him back?" I tell her and she slowly nods. "Well guess what Wo Fat figured out that the precious Commander here has kids and decided, 'Hey why not kill them' so all of this happened because of him! I almost just got shot because of him!" I yell out but before anyone could say anything a couple of gunshots rang out and I shot someone behind one of the girl that is one Steve's team without looking. 

  As everyone looks around, saw the guy I brought over was dead and as felt a sharp pain in my stomach so I put my hand over it and brought it back out to look at my hand and it was covered in blood. "Mom." I said out loud hoping she would hear me and she did. She turned around as I dropped my gun, she dropped hers and ran over to me.