Chapter 3

"NO!" she caught me before I hit the cement. "No, No, No, sweetheart you're going to be okay, okay?" she told me threw her tears.

I slowly nodded as tears slowly came out of mine. I smiled as I saw my friends run over. "I love you guys so much, you guys helped me get thru high school, if I didn't have you I would of been lost so thank you." they nodded. I turned to Mom and Tommy and smiled, "I love you guys so, so much. I couldn't of asked for a better Mom and brother. Tommy, take care of her please."

"No, don't talk like that everything's going to be fine, you hear me! Don't you dare say goodbye!" Mom yelled as she held presser on my stomach.

I looked over at Steve, who had tears in his eyes and waved him over, he came over and got down and held my hand "I'm sorry about what happened back there, I had no right and I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I'm never going to get to know you as a great guy Mom always told me about." I started to cry harder as I get sleepier. "Please, please look after them for me, there going to need you." I tell him.

He shakes his head no. "I will and so won't you okay, You are going to get through this like your Mom said okay and when you do we will get to know each other and you can get to know the team that is just like family to me and your Mom okay." he tells me.

I slowly nodded "But Daddy, I'm so tired."

His breath hitched, "I know sweetheart." I can feel my eyes start to shut and I cough a little. "Hey-," he says as he hit my cheek a little bit. "Don't fall asleep on me okay stay awake."

"I'll try. I love you Dad, I know we just meet through but I feel like I know you from Mom. Don't leave them and don't let Tommy do anything stupid." I cough some more and blood comes out and Mom starts to crying harder and puts more pressure on my stomach. "Tommy can you get C/n please, I have something I need to tell him." Tommy nods and runs off and gets him and not even a minute later they are back and C/n is in my view. "Hey" I smile weakly at him.

"Hey back." he says and I could see tears forming in his eyes as he puts my head in his lap.

"I need to tell you something before I go." he nods "From the Moment we meet, I fell in love with you. I tried not to but I did." I swallowed hard as I can hear the sirens coming closer and closer. "I needed to tell you and I know- I know you don't feel the same but I just had - I had to get it out." A tear slipped down his cheek, I let go of Dad's hand and slowly brought it up to his face and wiped the tear away with my thumb. I can feel myself slip away so I looked back at Mom and grabbed her hand. "I'm so sorry you have to go through this again Momma, I didn't mean to be the one to do it to you either. I love you so much and please for- forgive Dad you're going to need hi-" I started to say as I felt my eyes close and the last thing I hear is Mom screaming then nothing.

*Time Skip*

I woke up to something beeping, I groaned and tried to open my eyes and groaned again because of the bright light. I shut my eyes again when I heard someone come in so I pretended I was still sleeping to see what was going on. "Steve, it's been 5 weeks, what happens if she doesn't wake up." Mom said emotional.

I decided to tell them I'm awake. "I don't know Mom, I'm pretty sure I will wake up." I said out loud and she spun around so fast Dad caught her before she fell.

"Y/n, when did you wake up?" she said as she rushed over and grabbed my hand.

I smiled "About couple of seconds before you guys came in." I go to say something else but I winced because my throat is so dry and Steve must of noticed and already had a cup of water for me to drink. I drink it and he took the cup back and set it down on the tray. "Thanks Dad."

He smiles, same with Mom. "I don't think I'll ever get over hearing that."

"I can go back to Steve." I teased.

"No, I like Dad." he said so fast and we all laughed.

I cleared my throat and looked around the room. "Where's Tommy?" I asked them. They looked at each other then back at me. "Where's Tommy?!" I asked a little bit louder and a little bit scared.

Mom sighed, "He hasn't been doing good. He hasn't came out of your room ever since what happened. C/n has been trying to get him to come out and here to see you but he didn't want to see you like this." she told me.

I started to get up and take off all my wires and everything, but Dad stopped me. "What are you doing?" Dad asked while gently pushing back on the bed.

"What does it look like, my twin needs me right now and I need to see him. So, if he doesn't want to come here I'm going to him and I'm leaving with or without you guys." I told them and looked at them.

Dad sighed and ran his hand over his face and looked at Mom. "Lori, I'm going to get the doctor and the discharge papers. Make sure she stays in bed." he looked at me and says stay and I put my hands up in surrender.

I put 2 fingers up to my head and gave him a solute - kinda. He chuckles and leaves the room. I turn to Mom. "So, I see you guys are talking again."

She smiles and nods. "Yeah."

"Was he mad that you didn't tell him he had kids?"

She nods her head up and down. "He was in the beginning, then he understood why I didn't tell him. Like I told you before we didn't really part the best of ways but we talked everything out."

"Umm, so you guys are good again? Together? Thinking about getting together?" I asked her.

She puts her head down and shakes it while laughing a bit. "Yes we are good again and for the other two, I have no idea. Like I told your father before I left, I loved him and I still do for that matters but Y/n he still had her head down and she wiped a tear that fell down.

"Oh Momma, please don't cry." I told her I went to say something else but saw Dad standing in the doorway. I smirked "I can kick his ass for you. I'm dead serious, I'll get up from this bed and kick his ass right here and now." I tell her while looking at Dad, he just puts his head down chuckling.

Mom laughs and gives me a weak smile, "Thanks, for the offer but no, I had a lot of time to get over that fact."

"Well, I haven't." Mom jumped while I smirked.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n- okay back to where I left off the last time. I'll be pissed if Wattpad decides to delete it again.