Chapter 4

A/n- my first story came back after I had this one done and publish 3 already so I decided to keep this one and get rid of the first one. Anyways, back to the story.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"How long have you been there?" Mom asks him.

He walks up to her and grabs her cheek and rubs her cheek with his thumb. "I been there long enough."

"Oh."

They just stared at each other for the longest time. "Oh, for Pete's sake! Just kiss her already so I can get out of here!" I kinda shouted.

Mom raised her eyebrow. "Well you heard her." Dad smirks and leans down and kiss Mom passionately.

They stayed like that for a couple of minutes. "Okay guys break it up and please get me out of here." I told them and whined at the same. They break apart and chuckled at me.

Dad hugs Mom and they both look over. "I already filled out the papers and the doc said you can go--"

I didn't even let him finish his sentence before I was already out of the bed. But wince in pain when I move too fast. Mom broke away from Dad and came over to my sided and finished helping me while Dad got me my clothes. "Please tell me my jacket didn't get ruined. I paid a lot for that and I'll be pissed--" I stopped in mid- rant when Dad held up my leather jacket. I lift up my hand and took it. I got changed and Dad went out and got a wheelchair and brought it in when I was done. I raised a brow "I can walk, I don't need that." I waved him off as he brought it closer.

Dad chuckles and throws his head back mumbling to himself. "Oh, god she is like me." but Mom heard it and shakes her head up and down. "I know you can walk but, hospital rules is you have to get in it until we get outside."

I mumbled to myself and got in the chair. "Oh, where's my phone." Mom started to dig through her pockets but she didn't have it but then walks over to Dad and pats his cargo pants down and finds it and hands it to me. Dad starts to wheel me out as I turned on my phone on and it started to blow up.

I hear chuckles behind me. "Yeah, that's why it's off. Would not stop going off." Dad tells me.

I got on Facebook and checked my notifications on there. "Wow, get shot and everything and it makes people who you never talked to at all during school want to become your friend and everything." I chuckled. We made it outside and I get up from the chair. I put my phone way and look up and saw my dream car sitting there with a giant blue bow.  (or whatever your dream car is, this is mine; even before I seen Supernatural.)

I turned to look at my parents and tears filled my eyes "I-Is th-that--" I could even form a word as I looked from them to the car back to them, they nodded and I started to walk closer to it

I turned to look at my parents and tears filled my eyes "I-Is th-that--" I could even form a word as I looked from them to the car back to them, they nodded and I started to walk closer to it. I put my hand on top of the car and turned back around and hugged them hard. They hugged back and when we broke apart, I ran over to the driver's side and ripped the bow off and climbed inside and started it. I smiled so big when I heard the engine. I rubbed my hand up and down the steering wheel and whispered 'my baby'. Mom and Dad got in and I pull out of the parking lot and headed home to see my brother. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n- I know it's a short one but I thought I would update it real quick before I had to go and babysit again.