Allegiances

DustClan
Leader: Tawnystar, a tortoiseshell She-cat with green eyes
Deputy: Chillynose, a pale grey tom with blue eyes.
Medicine Cat: SheepPelt, a small grey She-cat with white spots on her back, stomach, forehead, tail, and paws, and green eyes. Her fur is very soft and wooly.

Warriors: Spikytooth, a dark brown Tom with blue eyes, apprentice, Wolfpaw. Daisypetal, a pale ginger she-cat with yellow eyes. Dusteye, a pale brown tabby tom with brown eyes. LostTail, a tortoiseshell She-cat with green eyes, and a missing tail. Hawkheart, a brown tabby tom with orange eyes. Skyclaw, a fluffy light grey tom with a white chest, and green eyes. Grayfeather, a dark grey tom with white stripes, and blue eyes. Brightsky, a ginger she-cat with yellow eyes, apprentice, Willowpaw. JuniperShadow, a dark ginger tom with pine green eyes. Snowhare, a white she-cat with brown stripes, and blue eyes.

Apprentices: Wolfpaw, a mixed grey she-cat with green eyes. Willowpaw, a pale grey tom with yellow eyes.

Queens: Creamstep, a creamy colored She-cat with amber eyes, mother of OakKit, a brown tabby tom with red eyes, and MilkKit, a cream colored she-kit with blue eyes.

Elders: Foxheart, a dark ginger tom with amber eyes, former leader of DustClan. Sunflame, a tabby ginger she-cat with yellow eyes.

                                 TabbyClan
Leader: Redstar, a reddish brown Tom with amber eyes
Deputy: Crowtalon, a jet-Black Tom with green eyes, apprentice, Hazelpaw.
Medicine Cat: Whitesoul, a pure white she-cat with blind blue eyes. apprentice, Poppypaw.

Warriors: Roseberry, a ginger tabby she-cat with Icy blue eyes. Thistletail, a dark brown tabby Tom with yellow eyes. Mossfeather, a speckled grey She-cat with green eyes. Pinetail, a light brown Tom with green eyes. Leafstripe, a golden furred tabby she-cat with green eyes. Mapletear, a tortoiseshell She-cat with green eyes. Stonestripe, a light grey Tom with blue eyes, apprentice, Snowpaw. Mudstream, a white she-cat with brown spots and blue eyes. Ashfire, a dark grey tabby tom with orange eyes. Waterstep, a blue-grey she-cat with aqua green eyes. Darkfur, a pure black she-cat with golden eyes.
Twilightpelt, a solid black tom with light green eyes. Fawnwing, a light brown she-cat with white spots and green eyes, apprentice, Yellowpaw. Reedheart, a dark grey tom with amber eyes.

Apprentices: Poppypaw, a tortoiseshell tom with golden eyes. Snowpaw, a pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes. Yellowpaw, a golden tabby she-cat with orange eyes. Hazelpaw, a light brown she-cat with brown eyes.

Queens: Fernflight, a light grey she-cat with green eyes, mother to Dovekit, a light grey tabby Tom with green eyes, and Smokekit, a dark grey she-kit with amber eyes. Their father is unknown. (If you want, comment who you think he is!)

Elders: Shreddedeye, a pale brown tabby she-cat with yellow eyes, one has a claw scar, she's the former medicine cat.

                      Cats outside of the clans
Frostbite, a grey tom with blue eyes
Jenna, a black and white she-cat with blue eyes
Winnie, a blue healer dog, lives nearby the clans on a farm
Ginger, a pale ginger dog that lives with Winnie
Sam, a tortoiseshell she-cat with yellow eyes, lives on the farm