Chapter Two

"Pay attention Wolfpaw!" The DustClan warrior known as Spikytooth growls. Wolfpaw looks down and shuffles her paws, embarrassed. 

"Sorry Spikytooth.." she murmurs softly. She often regrets joining DustClan instead of TabbyClan with her sister, Hazelpaw.

 "Your eyes need to adjust to the night quickly." Spikytooth scoffs, and glares at the night sky. Wolfpaw gets into a hunting stance. 

"Can we practice hunting instead of fighting? My claws hurt.." Wolfpaw complains, her claws ached from the constant battle training she did in the past moon.

 "No!" He spat. "All the others can hunt, you must train to battle. Now, watch closely.." Spikytooth snarled and demonstrated a complicated move, the Jump and Pin. Wolfpaw watched, dazed and unfocused. She hadn't slept all day and the last meal she had felt like moons ago. "Now, you try." Spikytooth steps backwards. Wolfpaw jolts up.

 "U..uh yeah! Okay." She clumsily jumps on Spikytooth, and pins him down.

 "No! No! No!" Spikytooth spat and unsheathed his claws. He clawed at her left eye out of anger. Wolfpaw let out a yowl of terror and jumped backwards. Blood dripped from her eye, but, when she opened it to see, nothing was there. 

"My eye! It's gone!" She screeches and looks around with her one good eye. "It's gone! It's gone!" She rushes around panicking. "What did you do!" She stares at Spikytooth. He only glares at her.

 "A warrior wouldn't run around like a kit if they were injured." He sneers. "Maybe you should move back to the nursery for a moon." He starts to head back to camp. "Tomorrow we'll try again.." He sheathes his claws. Wolfpaw watches him go, shocked. She narrows her eyes and turns away, pelting deep into the forest. Anger blazed through her entire body. 

"If its a warrior he wants, it's a warrior he's gonna get.." she mutters and slows. "Starting now."

The next morning Wolfpaw returned to camp, her pelt ragged and dirty. Her eyes shone with anger and satisfaction. Today she would show Spikytooth what she did the entire night. Her stomach gnawed at her with hunger. She pads to the Fresh Kill Pile and picks up a frog. She devours it in just a few bites. 

"Wolfpaw? What happened to you?" Willowpaw walked up to her, concern shone in his eyes. "Oh my GalaxyClan your eye!" He gasps. "Who did this?" He sits beside her.

 "Spikytooth." Wolfpaw replies smoothly and licks her paw. "He did it. Today I'm going to show him why I was gone all night. The fox-heart will wish he never did it." She digs her claws into the soft, marshy ground.

 "You should tell Tawnystar what he did..." Willowpaw glances at the leader's den.

 "No, that would be too easy.." Wolfpaw shakes her head. Willowpaw lowers his head.

 "Okay... Just.. don't do anything stupid.." he walks off to his mentor, who was calling his name. Wolfpaw nods and heads off to find Spikytooth. 

"Spikytooth? Are we going to train today?" Wolfpaw asks, peaking her head inside of the Warriors Den.

 "Of course, for once your up earlier then I.." Spikytooth pads out of the warriors den. He heads out of camp, Wolfpaw trailing behind him, her plan slowly coming to action.
   Once they got to the training area, Spikytooth got into a battle stance. "Alright, now show me what you managed to learn.." he looks at her. Wolfpaw unsheathed her claws and got ready to leap. Startled, Spikytooth stands up straight. "Wolfpaw! We do not use our claws!" He spat.

 "You didn't seem to follow that rule when you clawed out my eye!" She snarls. Spikytooth's eyes widen. She leaps on him with all of her strength, and wraps around him, she wraps her fore-arms around his neck and digs her teeth into his neck as if he was a piece of prey. Spikytooth lets out a yowl of agony and anger. 

"Get off of me you no good Fox-hearted mouse-brain!" He hisses, his words choked by blood welling up in his throat. Wolfpaw drops him as soon as she felt his now growing cold body limp. She glares at his body with pure hatred, then soon, satisfaction.

 "Fox-hearted mouse-brain? What a joke.." she mutters and kicks dust on him before washing herself off in a stream near the training area, thinking of an excuse for his death. "They would smell for another animal or clan cat.." she pads back to his body. "Hmm..." she narrows her eyes. "Ah-ha!" She drags him by the scruff by the stream. Soon the stream turned into a river, the river leading to the waterfall at the edge of DustClan's territory. She drops him in the river and rushes away. Her paws felt as light as air as she ran into the camp. Barely out of breath she yowls.
"Spikytooth is dead!"

(WARNING, DO NOT SCROLL DOWN IF YOU DO NOT LIKE GORE(ISH) PICTURES)