3| Poo Bracelet

CHAPTER 3 

       "Well looky here, just the girl i was looking for." Cole smirks as he holds me by my waist, supporting me so i wont fall. I carefully remove his hands and take a step back. He has on a blue shirt that his muscles are basically bulging out of. Along with some skinny jeans. His hair is tossled slighly as if he has been running his fingers through them. 

"Ahem." He says taking me out of my trance. "Did you hear anything i said? or were you too busy checking me out." He smirks at me.

       I gasp "I was not! I was just making sure you werent breaking any of the park dress codes." I mentally praise myself for lying so smoothly.

"Anyways, i said do you have my shirt? You know the green one with a huge slushie stain on it." My eyes widen almost forgetting about the silky textured shirt, now sitting on my dresser in threads. 

 "Um.. I kinda uh.. see what happened was.." I laugh nervously scratching the back of my head. How should i break this down to him? I mean its just a shirt im pretty sure he can get a new one, right? Feeling a burst of new found confidence i speak.

 "I accidently ripped your shirt in half trying to take it away from Charlotte, but thats okay right? You can just buy a new one. Okay? Thanks bye." I hurry off into the other direction not giving him any time to respond. 

              I head towards The Raptor, the rollercoaster i work at, and look for Charlotte. As i walk towards the rollercoaster, i see a group of people standing around the control booth talking. It looks as if its Charlotte, Jerry, a couple of guys and the owner of Sandy Hills Amusement park, Mr. Richard Travers. OH GOD. OH GOD.

       I have a bad feeling about this. He's probably here to fire me for tripping up that annoying kid. It's not my fault he was screaming  and getting on my nerves! 

I try to quickly turn around, but i bump into the fan, causing alot of noise. I can feel everyones gaze on my back. I try to play it off and keep walking away from them.

Just a few inches from the stairs andd...

"Lia!" crap.

    "I SWEAR I DIDN'T DO IT THE LITTLE KID WAS ASKING FOR IT!  NOT ONLY DID HE TRY TO MESS WITH THE FACE PAINT, HE FARTED IN MY FACE WHEN I WAS TRYING TO TIE HIS SHOE! HE THEN PURPOSELY POURED STICKY-"

"Lia!" Charlotte and Jerry say at the same time. "What?" I ask. 

  "I'm here to speak with you Ms. Brookes." Mr. Travers comes forward and i stiffen. I don't know how people wear suits in this weather, but he's making it work. He's wearing a nice crisp black  suit which is probably Armani. Power and authority are just radiating off of his tall  figure. He looks good for a guy in his forties.

        Mr. Travers is obviously a very rich man. He doesn't just have an amusement park with sky-high rollercoasters and great slushies. He has big companies and restaurants all over the states. What he's doing here at this moment wanting to talk to me, i do not know. 

    "Uh, yes sir?" I ask while my hands are shaking and i feel sweat run down my back. Just now do i notice that Cole and three of his buddies are here as well. What the heck?! How did Cole beat me here? 

      "I would like to thank you for being a great worker and alot of customers talk very well of you. Just because of your team here at The Raptor we have been rated as one of the top five amusement parks in America. The Raptor is now known as one of the best rollercoasters as well." He says with a smile on his face. I sigh in relief.

  Luck just might be on my side today. Maybe it was that bracelet my grandma gave me. Sounds cute right? A grandma giving her granddaughter a beautiful bracelet. No, its actually filled with animal poo in the circles around the bracelet. She never explained why she just shoved it on my wrist. 

         Cole comes over and wraps his arm around my shoulders. I'm about to punch him in the knees, but he starts to talk. 

     "Yeah dad, Lia here is one of the best workers here. I suggest you give her alittle raise for all that hard work she does." DAD?! Wait whoa whoa whoa. Now he's trying to get me a raise?! After i just completely ruined his shirt and everything? Something is not right here..

    "Oh, Youre friends with Ms. Brookes here? Then if you say so son i guess i just might give her a raise." I squeal in happiness. Wow maybe Cole isn't so bad after all. 

"Don't get too excited sweetheart. I expect something in return for doing this for you." He whispers in my ear. I'm about to object, but he interrupts me. "Or, i could just tell my dad, your boss, to fire you for treating me very unfairly."

I gasp "Thats not fair!" i whisper harshly

"I'm afraid it is,sweetheart." 

"Stop calling me that!"

"Nope." He smirks evilly and i glare at him.

  "Well i must get going, I have a meeting to attend. Bye son see you and your mother tonight." Mr. Traver says and he leaves us. Charlotte comes up to me with the biggest grin on her face. Ugh, i know what this is going to be about.

       After all the things Mr. Travers said, she's going to bring up the fact that Cole had his arm around me. She wants me to have a cute relationship and what not, so she'll try to hook me up with any guy that shows interest in me.

 Such as, Harold i-like-to-eat-my-boogers-and-rub-snot-on-my-glasses McGee to a fifty year old man. I haven't told her about my liking towards Kaden yet and i dont plan on it.

     "What were you and Mr. Hottie with a body whispering about over here?" She nudges my shoulder and wiggles her eyebrows. See what i mean? "He's a asslamp Lottie. He threatened me! He was going to get me fired if i didnt give him something in return. All because of his stupid shirt." I huff and cross my arms.

"Oh stop being a baby Lia! Atleast you get to be blessed with his presence again." She says dreamily. I start to walk off to The Raptors control booth pissed.

Stupid poo bracelet doesn't work after all. 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A/N

There should be longer chapters soon! 

I suck at long chapters ;-;

but i shall try! c:

Dont forget to

Vote 

Comment 

and Like :)

-Bri