9| Pretty When You Cry

The words that are italized are the flashback which is most of the chapter. When it is not italized it is the present. Okay? got it? awesome. 

Song Pretty When You Cry by Lana Del Rey (My Queen *-*) to the sidee>>>>>>>

It goes along with this chapter so you should give it a listen!

Enjoy! :)

CHAPTER 9

"You know i'd do anything for you, Lia." He grabbed my chin and looked  into my eyes. "I could make all your dreams come true."  I smiled at him happy that even after all that happened tonight he still forgave me. "But remember babe, just like your dreams, i can make all your nightmares just as livid and horrifying. Screw up again, and i'll leave your worthless ass on the streets here in Chicago." He tightened his grip on my chin and pulled me closer to his face. "This will be the last you humiliate me in front of my peers. You choke up on the words again and you'll never be known, but most importantly i lose money. I don't like losing money do i Lia?"  I painfully shook my head while it was still in his death grip.  Tears welled up into my eyes and ran down my cheeks. "You're pretty when you cry, doll."  He roughly wiped away my tears with his thumb. He put both of his hands on the sides of my face, cupping my cheeks. "You know I still love you though right?" He then leaned now a gave me a peck on the lips.

"After all, you are my little doll."

I hate him. Why is he here? Everything was fine before he came. Everything was fine when he left, but when he's here its hell. In my mind, and the world and everything around me in the depts of hell. I was now currently sitting at the bus stop head in my hands. The rain was light just a soft mist. Yet niagara falls seemed to be flowing from my eyes. I didn't know what to do. I didn't know where i was. I didn't know where to go. I was lost.

"Are you lost doll?" I looked up to meet a pair of dark eyes and a crooked smile. "Well, no. I'm just here to see the performance. Well, uh not the other um.. performances. J-just the singing and the-" A deep laugh interrupted me from my blabbering. His eyes were slightly watered. "Well i figured you weren't here for the 'other performances'. You're all the way in the back hiding in this corner. Well unless you're trying to get a private sh-" 

"No! I-I really just want to the-"

He chuckled "i'm just messing with ya doll. What's your name?" I looked down and fidgeted wit my thumbs. "Lia" I said barely above a whisper.

 "Beautiful name for a beautiful lady. So you want to see the girls sing huh? No one really cares about that here. They arent't all that good anyway because it's just karaoke really. Anyone could go up there and sing. A couple of drunkerds go up all the time."

I looked up at the stage to indeed that their was three guys drunkingly singing Eye of the Tiger.  Well until one of them fell off stage while dragging the other to guys with him. "Ouch! That's gonna leave a mark on the tush. And on his face. His neck might be broken too. Poor drunkered."

He chuckled "I like you. You're cute and funny."

"Thanks." I blushed like a fresh tomato. He slide into the booth beside me and rested his arm behind my head. "So why you wanna see these girls sing?"

"Well, i like to sing. I'm thinking of becoming a singer. My performance skills physical wise aren't the best. I dance like a dad at a fourth of july cookout. I've been working at a amusement park for about two months now and I want to start my career now rather than try to messily put together during college. I also want to be better at the little gigs i get. I tend to choke up."