ᴸᵁᴵ ♧ ᴰᴼᴿᴵᵀᴼˢ

"Come to your master, o' bag of tasty Doritos." Lui called out as he stood on the edge of his shoes, his fingers attempting to knock the closest thing he could on the top shelf.

When his fingers brushed the foil of the bag, he smirked in victory and began jumping. "Come.to.your.master!!"

"Lui, is everything okay?" Y/n called out to her boyfriend.

"I'm fine!"

But to Lui's dismay, he only managed to knock down a box of cereal, the improperly closed container raining Cheerios on him.

"Aw, smol bean can't reach that high." Y/n cooed. "Need any help?"

The teal haired male's gaze remained firm on the delicious bag of unreachable Doritos. "No thank you. I love you, y/n, but I'm not that short that I have to depend on you every second of the day."

The female shrugged and stood in amusement as she watched her boyfriend fail miserably repeatedly.

"Okay, that's enough." Y/n jumped a bit and successfully grabbed the bag of chips. She handed them over to an upset Lui.

"You didn't have to do that," he huffed.

Y/n smiled. "You want a kiss to feel better?"

The teal haired male scoffed and turned his to hide his blush, but then slightly turned it back to accept the token of appreciation. He waited for her to crouch down, but it never occured.

Lui frowned. "Well if you wanted to kiss me. Why didn't you lean down?"

"I didn't want to. Why don't you try to kiss me?" Y/n asked while wiggling her eyebrows mischievously.

The hothead tiptoed, only to kiss y/n's chin. Lui growled and stomped his foot in a childish manner as his girlfriend chuckled at such ridiculous antic.

"You're too cute for your own good, Lui." She confessed as she ruffled his fluffy hair.

All of a sudden, the corners of Lui's mouth twitched and an evil look made it's way to his face. Y/n became suspicious, yet failed to see Lui jump and wrap his arms around her neck, kissing her in the process.

The startled female smiled and kissed back.

"Who's short now?" He said, completely forgotten of the Doritos he had wanted to eat.