ˢᴴᴵᴺᴷᴵ ♧ ᴮᵁᴸᴵᴹᴵᶜ

You could tell the atmosphere was tense considering the fact Rideout all stood before their fellow member; Shinki Mikuni.

Katana had just shaken his head in disappointment upon his and Kyo's discovery. The brown haired male suddenly stepped forward, earning the looks from the rest of the team.

Lui simply raised an eyebrow, but nonetheless did not interfere as Katana asked, "So, want to explain yourself?"

With a simple nod indicating no, Shinki let put an annoyed grunt as he ran a hand through his dark green hair.

The teal haired male crossed his arms and leaned back against the wall. "It's faster if you tell us, you know. Just say the truth and we'll be able to help."

"And why should I listen to you, Lui?!"

Kyo stepped in as he trembled slightly. "Please, just calm down. We've see all the signs we could get, so just tell us what's going on with you."

"He's right." Katana said agreeingly, his face laced with concern over the male he cared about greatly.

The green haired male continued on refusing to speak. Gou sighed and placed a hand on Shinki's shoulder. "You can remain being mad at us, but you can't deny the facts."

"For starters," Kyo began, at which Shinki gulped nervously. "You've been getting worn out more easily during practices, to the point where you'll almost collapse.

Lui added, "Remeber when we all decided to go to the Teruhashi sushi place? You ate a large quantity of the spring rolls and dumplings, but when you came back from the restroom, you looked as if you'd eaten nothing. Don't think we've also forgotten about your sore throat."

"I see you brush your teeth regularly in the training facility, as if you're hiding decaying teeth or strange breath." Gou revealed to the worried male before him, right when Katana bent down to face Shinki as he sat.

"Are you bulimic?"

A simple question, with a meaningful answer. Everyone looked at the green haired male, who'd turned his head and gritted his teeth.

Rideout sighed as they all exited the door and said, "We'll come back later for an answer."

Katana remained in his placed in front of Shinki, the two males alone in the silent room, until he heard a strangled sob, which eventually turned into full blown crying.

The brunette reached to hug the weeping male, the two remaining in comfortable silence until Shinki has managed to calm down.

"Why didn't you say anything?" Katana asked.

Shinki shrugged sadly, his face still a bit contorted with anger. "Why do you care anyways?"

The brown haired male just laughed silently. "Because I care about you, idiot."

"You do?"

"Listen, I'm going to do whatever it takes to get you back to being the healthy, tough person I respect."

Katana hugged him tighter. "You worried everyone, even Lui believe it or not. We all care about you."

"Thanks, Sakaki."

Requested: XxCosmicSundownxX