ᶻᴬᶜ ♧ ᴴᴵˢ ᴰᴱᴹᴼᴺˢ

They say it takes even the strongest of men and words to destroy the sunrise's confidence. Such is reality of a pop star's life, where fans are made to believe fame is true happiness.

Oh how Zac wished he could reveal the truth to the public. The reality of being an idol, and having to deal with the many pressures of life.

Such as concert tickets in extreme demand, overly admiring fans, and managers, the list goes on. That was the world of fame viewed by the public.

Reality is so much more cruel as Zac the Sunrise is all alone in isolation. He often laughs bitterly to such a five letter word, and how easy it could destroy oneself

But he couldn't exactly claim he was completely alone, right? He had Akira, his ultimate fan that had followed in his shadow and had risen to fame. No, Zac couldn'taccept Akira to be there for him. The creampuff male didn't understand the cruelties that the blonde endured on a daily basis, his biggest issue being doubters.

Zac wakes up every morning only to hear the voices of those who despise him, the sounds that'd already broken him.

He'd been backstage after performing standing there in a daze while holding a bottled water as the managing staff snickered and talked about the pop star.

"Just look at him, probably thinking he's so famous and talented."

Yet Zac had always remained humble with his rank and fans.

"Let's hope our paycheck is as high as his ego."

The blonde was always making sure everyone whom helped him was paid graciousl.

"Just why did he have to come into the world of fame, he would be doing everyone a favor if he would just be gone. Joshua us way more famous than he ever could be."

Zac laughed bitterly, almost to the point where he sounded crazy. The male just dropped the water bottle and said, "Don't fret, everyone, I'll be sure to fulfill your desires!"

He walked away as the staff whispered to one another, this time a tone of worry in the atmosphere.

Akira had been standing besides the stage, watching in horror the truth his idol endured, and now that he had left unexpectedly, the creampuff had a twinge of dread in the pit of his stomach.

No no no, please Zac, don't do anything regretful, he thought as he raced after the blonde, only to find he'd locked himself in his trailer.

"He's fine," Akira breathed out with a weak smile. He turned his back to go get some snacks for his friend, in the process failing to see the blonde emerging from his trailer, a razor blade and gauze in hand.

-

Zac climbed up the building of the auditorium, all the way too the rooftop. He'd been using the razor to harm himself on the way, leaving a trail of sickly red liquid behind him. When he reached the top, the blonde quickly wrapped his severed arm in gauze and made his way to the edge of the roof.

The fans who couldn't get in to see the concert and waited outside watched in utter concern at the blonde above. Some wondered what he was doing do high up with his wrapped in gauze, until he took a step and almost stumbled, but held back against the ledge with his foot.

He smiled and sang;

Mayday, mayday,
This ship is slowly sinking.
They think I'm crazy,
But they don't know the feeling.

The fans below were mesmerized by his calm, yet shattered voice. Zac looked down to see the crying fans, some he recognized as leading antics on social media.

Then he saw it in the corner of his eye, a head of pink hair and watering eyes.

Akira.

Their eyes met each others, and at that moment the creampuff ran through the crowd and towards the door. Zac smiled, and shook his head. Akira would be too late to save him, so the blonde took another step, and now he was teetering on the edge, up to the point where the very wind could push him off

Zac could hear Akira's voice from afar, begging him to stop his attempt, but the blonde had already made his decision.

He sang out;

They're all around me,
Circling like vultures.
They want to break me,
And wash away my colors.
Take me high and I'll sing, you make everything okay.

"Zac, please no, stop!"

"Goodbye, Akira.."