ˢᴵˢᶜᴼ ♧ ᴬᶜᶜᴵᴰᴱᴺᵀ

Sisco looked down at his feet trying to hide his deeply saddened face, unable to look at the black box before him. He had thought for sure he'd met someone who could endure his rough personality. But he was wrong, and there he was standing at..

Kuza Ackerman's funeral.

He couldn't believe the acrobat was gone, as it had seemed the truth would never sink into his mind state. The playful arguements, the fighting over beds, the battles... all gone within a matter of seconds.

Kris stood beside him, doing her absolute best to calm everyone down, despite herself being on the verge of tears.

Sisco regretted everything he had ever said or done to upset Kuza. What he would've done to have the acrobat here and himself dead in his place.

"Stupid, stupid, stupid..." He muttered through gritted teeth and clenched fists.

The whole reason behind the death of Kuza was simple bad timing and extreme risk. The dark brown haired male was convinced he could walk a tightrope across a lake above a bridge. So he idiotically did so, and Sisco had watched in horror as Kuza slipped from the rope and descended rapidly towards the water, his eyes saying many things at the time while clouded with ultimate fear.

The coffin was lowered into the ground as everyone's final words were said to their deceased friend. A single tear slid down Sisco's cheek as he fell onto his knees and said, "I-I love you..."

After a while he stood and returned to BC Sol, back to his room where once again he was alone. "It's pretty lonely without his playful self around." He chided and chuckled sadly.

Sisco gazed out through the window and saw the sun has created a spectacular view of the sunset. The green haired male smiled, knowing Kuza was in a better place.

 The green haired male smiled, knowing Kuza was in a better place