9.) *Teaser*

Ryan Walker:

Oh...hi. You're still here? Why? Story's over. See you around. Adios people. Oh yeah, someone has to wrap this up. My bad. Guess it makes sense that I have to be the one to do it. You can thank the freaking author who decided to just shove me at the end. I mean come on, I barely talked at all! Matter of fact, I didn't. You had to hear what I said from my friends. And I think some of them got a few words wrong since some of the stuff I actually said...well... I won't go into that. But hello, pilot over here! I'm the reason that robot even works and you finally give me lines when people are ready to go? What kind of crap is that? Huh? Why?!
But it's whatever I guess. Yeah, shiz is only going to get crazier so be prepared. Well...uh...that's it so, catch you later. Oh wait! I forgot. You read the title didn't you? I don't know why it says Teaser on there. Did I ever say I was wearing the American flag, painting myself green, or keeping a giant hammer in my room? Or how about a suit that makes my fly or a bug that gave me the ability to shoot webs? Nope. So sorry to disappoint you all, but I don't do teasers. I get easily pissed off by them because then I have to wait a stinking year before I can see the film or show or whatever.
Ugh...fine. You know what? You don't seem bad at all and I don't want to leave you in the dust like that. Besides, there is something I want to tell you. It's kind of a thing that happened to me. Well, not really. I haven't been exactly honest with my friends for a while and if I don't say anything I will explode. Some of you might find that amusing, but trust me, it's not.
Truth be told, it all goes back to my powers. I know right? Why in the world does it ALWAYS come back to my powers? I don't know man, I'm only fifteen and can only do so much. Anyway, I've been given hell. H to the E to the...you get the point. Can't sleep at night, veins have been crystal blue. Eyes flicker between that and purple. It's something I can't really explain. I tried to talk to Leo about, but I can't. It's too hard. Especially when he finds out I've been keeping it a secret all this time.
What would he think? What would the others say? Don't want to find that out so this is better...I'm guessing. Spyder knows about it, well, not all of it. I vent to him from time to time and Harris as well. I knew if I told him though, he would tell Leo in a heartbeat. Let alone everyone else on the squad. That's the last thing I need. Just because I have powers, pilot a humongous robot, know how to beat a grown man who wants to take over everything, manage to hold off an oozed freak, and become cooler over night doesn't mean I'm invincible. I'd be lost without my family and friends.
And to be real with all of you who are reading this, I don't know how long I can do this for. I'm not...some spandex wearing superhero vigilante kicking somebody into a black hole or taking them to jail. I can't hop from roof to roof in the shadows. I wasn't made to be the world's savior. That job is already taken and I can't even imagine or come close to how he does it everyday. My friends aren't soldiers, I'm not a commander, and no one of us are some romodel, goody two shoes, "perfect" little sweethearts who abide to every rule that's given. It's not realistic.
That said, I already screwed up so many times. I used the robot for a joy ride, I had my team under water to save someone's life only to risk ours, I kicked my brother off of the team and by the grace of God he came back, I captured Seth in the woods and nearly killed him, and now I can't even go a month without my powers acting wonky. How flippin great.
That's what I get for being in that lab. Granted I was a baby, but still. Why did I get them? Why couldn't someone else better have what I have? Maybe all of these problems wouldn't be happening if some other kid had it. Someone better. Oh sure, give a group of highschool freshman a robot and let them save humanity because let's be honest people. Bay City police are crappy hero wannabees who probably can't even protect a child without him or her coming home with a bruise. Facts are facts and they need to learn how to do their job.
  Wow, would you look at that. Today I discovered that I have a big mouth. Now parents are going to ridicule me and say how kids shouldn't look up to such a person. That is, if parents get to find out the biggest secret we've ever kept in our lives. And when they find out, I can't wait. The day people know how much we did for them will be the day when I tell every bully or hater or just plain mean douchebag to eat it! Eat it, swallow it, shove it down your throat, and live with it suckers! You can't say anything! Wallow in SHAME!
  Woah...that got intense for a second, but it sure did feel good. Well I've been talking for what? 10-20 minutes? I don't know I don't have a watch on me guys. All I know is, I'm up to like 967 words right now. Which is what I'm owed because, again, the freaking author shoved me at the end of this story. Which by the way was a story no matter how many times Spyder tries to deny it. Geez, that guy will be riding on a miracle if he sees senior year.
  Welp, that's all I got. Oh but before I go, the author would like to let you know that for future reference, in case she dies or something, that your involvement in reading what we go through is appreciated. The fact that you took time out of your life just to look at what's be presented here is such a gift. A gift that deserves some praise. So thank you. And remember to stay cool😉.