Chapter 1: Persuasion

"No, I'm not going!"
"Dan please! I don't want to go by myself"
They were arguing over prom again, just like they have been for the past few weeks. Dan's best friend Louise wants to go and she wants Dan to tag along.
"Louise I've told you a million times I'm not going, you should go you really want to, I know you do" Dan exclaims, maybe there was a small piece inside of him that wanted to go, only knowing that Phil would be there. Phil, the boy with the raven black hair and those blue eyes that you could stare at for hours and never get sick of. Dan has had a crush on him for a while now, only his best friend Louise knows about it too.
"Dan?", Dan train of thought was interrupted by Louise holding up two dresses, "Dan? You ok?" Louise asked, "Yeah.. Yeah I'm fine" Dan told her. "Alright..if you say so" Louise says, almost questioning if he really was alright, "anyway which dress?", Louise held up two dresses by her side one a pale pink with a sweet heart neckline with little bits of sparkle sprinkled throughout the dress, the other was a knee length navy blue dress with a pattern at the bottom of the skirt that almost made it look like there were a bunch of stars dancing throughout it. "The pink one" Dan told her "It goes better with your hair".

Dan was staying with Louise that night, Louise's parents didn't mind since they knew Dan was gay and how he was one of Louise's only friends. "Ok Dan but there must be some part of you that wants to go", she was trying to persuade him to go to prom again, "Well.." he answered, "Well?" Louise said edging him on to finish his statement, "There is a small part of me that wants to go, but only because you know who is going to be there" he continued, he'd finished the sentence more quiet than when he had started it mostly because he realised that he'd never have the chance to even talk to Phil let alone be with him. He blushes anytime he looks at him, Phil had passed him in the hallway one day at school and had said "Hi" to Dan in attempt to make friends but Dan had gotten so nervous he just walked away without saying a thing.
"Dan, you should go" Louise said almost as if she was telling him to not suggesting he should go
"Really?" He replied, still unsure, "Yeah we should go and have a good time, it's only one night, if it sucks we can call my mum and she can pick us up, we'll get a pizza and come back to my place and stay up all night and have the best time ever" Louise told him.

Dan considered it, there was silence for quite a while. After 5 minutes Dan broke the silence, "Ok, I'll go"
"Really!" Louise shouted, almost so loud she woke the entire neighbourhood, "Shhh!! Yes I'll go, now go to sleep so we can get a good beauty rest" Dan whispered, and the two turned off the lights and got into bed. Louise fell asleep much more quickly than Dan, Dan was too nervous and excited thinking that tomorrow night might just be the night that he plucks up the courage to talk to the blue eyed boy. For the first time in the past few weeks, Dan actually felt excited about the word 'Prom'

*Authors Note*
Ok I know it's really bad but I'm going to continue writing this just to see how it goes, also it's my first phan fiction so feel free to leave some criticism
Lol bai