Chapter 6: Upstairs

The divine woman grabbed Yeri's hand again and led her inside the crowded house. No need for small talk. They both knew what was about to happen in a while. The assassin had finally achieved her goal to come close to her victim. There was no better way than sex and although Yeri had never used this practice with any of her previous victims, she was willing to do such thing now. A night spent with Park Sooyoung after all, wouldn't be so bad. She could now admit that she was feeling a bit attracted to the woman, from the way she would talk to her intoxicating body scent.

The Red Velvet house was a complete mess that night. The several group members were interacting with each other, dancing and drinking. It has been a while since the last house party, so everyone was more than excited to be around. A house full of girls. After all, tomorrow was Red Velvet's day off, so they could rest a bit more and eat well, perhaps get over a possible hangover.

"Come join us!" Taeyeon spotted Yeri, who was still dragged by Joy among the crown.

They both stopped, Joy aggressively staring at Taeyeon and Yeri not being able to handle the situation.

"Are you having fun?" she finally asked her favorite SNSD member. "We have some... arrangements to do."

Joy grinned and took her upstairs quickly. None of them could hold back their urge anymore.

***

The upstairs floor was quieter. No people were partying there, but music could still be heard a bit. They went into their room, locked the door and the good part started from that point.

Joy rushed upon Yeri's body, pushed her on the room wall and started kissing her soft lips. She was feeling so thirsty for the younger girl.

"I want you so bad." she said, between the kisses.

"You got me."

The tension was so high, that their bodies were on fire. Joy led her hands on Yeri's waist, trying to pull off her t-shirt. Little moans came out of the latter's mouth. She really enjoyed having Joy melting for her body.

Suddenly, Yeri's phone rang. It was a text message. She pushed herself away from Joy, afraid that it was Mr. Yang, who wanted to contact her. She could never tell him about this. Never. Joy remained silent, staring at the maknae and waiting for an excuse.

"Are you coming?" It was a message from Taeyeon, so Yeri read it out loud.

Joy was not satisfied though.

"Why the fuck is she all over you now?"

Yeri left the phone on the night table and sat on Joy's bed, waiting for her, but she needed a good excuse for the text message.

"Are you jealous, baby?"

Kim Yeri knew exactly what she was doing. Taking advantage of every chance given, even if it was just a random message. And the word "babe" came out of her mouth so naturally, like she really wanted to say it for a while. Joy got goosebumps and tried to suppress her smile.

"You can go downstairs, if you want." she avoided Yeri's question.

"Shut up and let her seek for me in the whole house. I just want to have you tonight."

What a smooth talker.

Joy approached the blonde and sat on her lap, letting their bodies connect again. No distance needed after all. The heat was still there and needed to be cooled off.

"I swear, if she come near you, I'm gonna..."

"Stop!" Yeri whispered in front of her lips, placing many pecks on them. She wanted to reassure Joy, that they were exclusive and that she "cared" about them.