Chapter 10: Park Sooyoung

It was 1 am. Yeri couldn't sleep. In fact, she was thinking of doing the most dangerous thing ever. But she wasn't alone in this. Joy and her packed their things, took only the necessities with them and silently left the guarded house from the backyard, where there were no security guards at this hour. Irene was sleeping with Seulgi and Wendy was snorting in her bedroom.

***

After the dinner, the girls headed to their rooms. It was already too late and tomorrow morning they had to get up early. They were about to shoot their new MV.

This time it was Yeri who dragged Joy by her hand and led her upstairs in their bedroom. They closed the door behind them and jumped to Joy's queen sized bed. Everything happened so fast and this was going to be the best sex they ever had. Why? Because they had come clear to each other. Yeri turned her cellphone in silence mode, so no messages from Mr. Yang would interrupt them.

Sooyoung got on top of Yeri's body and took off her shirt in no time. She helped Yeri with hers. There was the tension again.

"You're gonna moan so loud tonight." Yeri said, while grabbing Joy's ass, who was now sitting on her lap. That voluminous ass was something else. She squeezed it and that made Joy made a spasmodic move on the blonde. The latter smirked and dragged her down for a passionate kiss.

"I'm already wet. Check me out." Joy insisted. The younger girl didn't hesitate. She led her hand inside the brunette's pants and yes, she could feel her spot being more wet than ever.

Small moans escaped Joy's mouth, while Yeri touched her down there. She was now petting her clit and lips just to cause her more tension. Joy could feel her whole body burning as hell.

The small girl bit Joy's plump lips and suddenly flipped her over, so now she was on top.

"Are you gonna ride me?" Joy chuckled and moved some hairs away from her sweaty face.

"I'm gonna eat you so good Park Sooyoung."

"I like it how you always say my name."

Yeri moves her tongue from Joy's mouth to her neck, sucking and placing aggressive kisses there. Then continued kissing her collar bones, her breasts and tummy. The kisses would go lower now. Joy's body couldn't handle the heat. She was unable to control herself and mostly her body, which was now moving every time Yeri's lips were touching her complex.

Some slow and torturing kisses on her thighs to make the tension even higher. Both of them were enjoying it. Yeri was grinning, watching Joy being weak. A sucker for the killer's charismatic tongue.

"How the fuck do your tongue move this was?" Joy moaned.

"Shhh!" Yeri hushed her.

Joy's chest was moving up and down and her breath had become heavier. Finally, Yeri reached the most desirable spot. And Joy's high-pitched moan this time, made the blonde shiver and lose her mind. But she kept kissing the woman's clit and sucking as hard as she could. The area was too wet to stop.

"Y-yeri... I want you in me!" she screamed.

"Shut up! They're gonna listen!"

"I don't fucking care. Finger me!" Joy protested and Yeri did so.

She then inserted two finger inside Sooyoung's spot, moving them inside-out. Each time, the movement was faster and faster. Yeri could heat Joy struggling with holding her urge so she moved her fingers even faster. That was enough to make the brunette cum all over the bed sheets.