Chapter 8: Kill you

Another night that Park Sooyoung took Yeri by her hand and led her somewhere in isolation. No one to prevent them from making love. But this time, she took her in the little practice room, outside the yard.

"We're going practicing!" they informed the other girls. Seulgi was laying in Irene's room anyway and Wendy went for a walk with their two security guards.

The tension was high and the two girls couldn't hold it back anymore. They wanted each other so bad, that they would do anything to get into each other's pants.

"It takes much effort to hold my urge for you." Yeri claimed and closed the door behind them. They didn't care where or how, this was going to happen.

"Then don't!"

Joy started placing soft and teasing kisses on Yeri's lips, trying to seduce her by playing with her t-shirt. She pushed her whole body against the killer's, making the tension even higher. Yeri couldn't hold her little moan back.

"You make me weak." she said among the kisses, which had now turned more aggressive. This was Park Sooyoung's technique of making you begging for more.

What the famous idol didn't know, was that, as time was passing by, her days alive were less.

"You're killing me..." Yeri was moaning again. Joy was now petting her spot, asking for permission to unzip the blonde's jeans.

"Oh, the irony!"

"W-what?" Yeri pushed herself away.

Joy had said something very suspicious, but why the hell did she say so? It was an irony indeed, but she couldn't know such thing.

"Did it shock you?"

"Joy, what the fuck are you talking about?" The assassin was now more serious than ever. If the plan failed, she could even lose her life. YG Entertainment has been strict through the years, when it came to traitors and failed parties. Yeri could never imagine herself as a person belonging to one of these two categories. She has always been the best and perfection was the only path she knew. This time was different thought. It was like she has been digging her own grave. But who could blame her. Park Sooyoung was dazzling and a chance to have sex with her, was one in a lifetime.

"I'm talking about this!"

The idol took out her phone and showed her screenshots that included her texts with Mr. Yang from her own phone. There were plenty of them. He had been always warning her about deleting their conversations, but Yeri never thought that someone would snick into her phone.

"Who the fuck is Mr. Yang, you scam?" Joy raised her voice a bit. "Is he your fucking partner? Are you planning to execute all of us?"

Yeri was muted. She couldn't believe that neglecting to delete the messages, would cause her that much trouble.

"When did you fucking check my damn phone, Joy?" she tried to maintain calm and figure out how did everything happen.

"Today morning. But that doesn't matter, you scam. I'm going to tell the security and then you're out of here."

"Stop, no!"

"What the hell! Are you thinking that you're going to get away with it? You fucking want to kill me!"

"I don't... I don't want anymore." she kind of stuttered.

That was the first time that Kim Yerim was being honest to herself. She didn't really have the guts to execute Park Sooyoung anymore. She maybe had feeling for her, that wouldn't allow her to do so. No matter how hard she tried, how many times she was forced to recollect herself, she would always end up falling for the idol with the red plump lips even more. Her waist, the shape of her hips, her toxic fragrance... Everything was mesmerizing and keeping Yeri from finally killing her. No, she couldn't really do it. She had failed herself, Mr. Yang, the whole Entertainment.

"I don't fucking want this anymore. I only want to get under you."

"You are sick!" Joy screamed.

Yeri tried to approach her, but she pushed herself back with an expression of disgust on her face.

"Just tell me that you don't want me as much as I want you!"

"Stop! You are a fucking killer!" Joy was stating the obvious, but still avoiding to answer.

"Say it! Say it right to my face. Say that you don't like me, Sooyoung!"

Joy quickly ran towards Yeri, pushing her small body against the mirrored wall.

"I'm warning you, if you do anything suspicious, I'm calling the police!" she warned the blonde girl and then locked their lips together. This took Yeri by surprise. The whole situation had shocked her, but every sudden kiss really made her weak. Did it matter that Joy finally knew about everything? Because she was now kissing her again without hesitation.

"Joy..." she tried to say between the kiss.

"Shut up!"

"I want to tell you everything." Her voice was really weak from the tension. Joy had shoved her hands under Yeri's t-shirt again, touching her bare skin, moving her fingers up and down the girl's waist. It was giving her goosebumps.

"Not until I finally fuck you!" Park Sooyoung was out of control. Yeri didn't need to hear her say that she wanted her bad. The woman's actions and urge showed how much she needed to feel every inch of the killers body.

Yeri was okay with the deal. Joy lifted the girl with her muscled arms up to a small counter, helped unzip her jeans and took them off for her. The blonde girl was already feeling the ecstasy in her veins.

The sassy brunette bent over and spreaded out Yeri's legs, so she could examine the area.

"Why are you doing this?" Yeri was complaining and Joy hadn't even started.

She gently placed soft kisses on the blonde's thighs, heading closer and closer to her desirable spot. Her strong hands were now grabbing her ass in a possessive way. The kisses were now more intense.

"Please..." Yeri was moaning. She wanted Joy to finally reach her soft spot and give it the right treatment. She took her right hand and placed it on Joy's head, forcing her to dive in her spot. Joy didn't hesitate. She started placing kisses to Yeri's spot. Soft and then aggressive, like she always did. Both of them were already wet.

The older girl was now sucking on Yeri's spot, causing her the ultimate pleasure, considering from the louder moans that came out of her mouth. Yeri was struggling to keep her stability. Her arms that helped her stand on the counter were shaking and the heat between her legs was making her unable to hold it back anymore.

She came right away. Then her heart pace came around and her whole body felt calmer. Joy cleaned her up.

"Good luck with the rest." she said, stood up and left the place without saying anything more.

That was it. Yeri didn't expect her to forgive her anyway. What she had came for was unacceptable and she was aware of it. But she never planned to fall for the brunette idol. It just happened and now had ruined her whole mission. What now? Was she supposed to call Mr. Yang and tell him everything? She was too damn afraid to do so.

Feelings of anger and frustration took the blonde over that night. She got dressed and stayed in the practice room the whole night. She didn't want to sleep in the same room with Park Sooyoung. Watching her face, her body... Who had betrayed who? The feeling was mutual, but Yeri kind of deserved the way she had been treated by the one she loved.

Tears ran down her face for the first time in a while. Kim Yerim never cried. She was strong enough to handle anything. Anything but a broken heart.