Injury

My eyes slowly open to find that I had fallen asleep on the sofa, pulling myself up I turn of the TV and go to bed. When I lie down I begin to search for my phone, after not finding it I search more harder, running over to the sofa and finding it under a cushion. "A chat room? At this time" I murmur as I click the icon. I noticed Zen's icon and started smiling.

Mc: Lovely Zen, I want to see some of your selfies lolol.

Zen: ⁂Wait pretty girl^^♥

I feel my face become flushed and walk towards the kitchen to fill up a glass of water. Just as I take a drink Zen sends a photo of him drinking beer, I read Jumin's 'concerned' messages and then showing that I care as well.

Mc: Zen... you like to drink? Why don't you try drinkig less for your health?

Jumin Han: You've got a good girlfriend.

I freeze up and my thumbs float above the key board, my cheeks flushed as my mouth opened and I let out a cry.

Zen: Mc and I aren't yet...

I feel my heart melt to the floor and my legs turn to jelly, I slowly sit on the bed and read Jumin's messages basically begging Zen to do the comercial. My brows knotted at Jumin's cluelessness towards his allergy, trying to put it a nice way my hands began to type.

Mc: If Zen says he doesn't like it, he doesn't like it~!

Zen: ☁Yes. My pretty girl is right.☁

Damn if this boy kept acting up like that I'd might have fallen head over heels, my free hand was holding my cheeks. I feel my body relax my hand moving to my side as I return my attention to the chat. Zen and Jumin argue over the comerical and I sit quietly at the edge of it all read the messages, feeling as if they should have fought between each other. Jumin tease's Zen and Zen reacts badly, I let out a sigh.

Mc: I wish you two would get along ^^;

Jumin Han: I want to, but Zen is always hostile towards me.

Zen: I am not!

I just made it worse, I smile knowing I would have, Jumin leaves and it's just me and Zen. The intimacy felt weird, and he seemed so heated, I feel as if I should have calmed him down. He says he needs to go and I let out a short breathe before typing.

Mc: Dont overwork yourself. I'm sure Jumin means well.

Zen: ☁I'll try to think it like that.☁

I smile at his message and he declares that he's going to practice "Jeez, Gym and practice." I murmur as I type

Mc: I hope rehersal goes well, Lovely Zen^^

Zen: ⁂You cutie lololol♥

I pull the covers off from my head and place my phone to charge, hopefully that would have chilled him out. My eyes closed as I yawned loudly, he'll be alright.

~~~~~~~

I awake suddenly quickly sitting up to look around the apartment room, my phone lights up the room helping my search. I let out a sigh then relise I had a notification "Zen?" I read as his name appears in the chat room.

Mc: Zen~! What are you doing this late?

Zen: I have some bad news

My brows furrow and tension runs through me, I sit up straighter and wait for his message to appear. "Come on Zen hurry up" I could tell he was putting it off since I was there.

Zen: My ankle bones have given up trying to connect.

Mc: What? Your ankle bones!? What's going on? Do you want me to go?

Zen: It won't be solved even if you came here all the way.

I sit up from my bed "But I'll sleep easier knowing that your ok" I mutter as I slide on some shoes and start to run out the door.

Zen: It's so pathetic of me

Mc: No, you're not pathetic. Think about getting to the hospital first.

The elevator reaches the bottom floor and I pull my last sleeve of my coat on while running and read the messages I stop on the street and try to remember the way I need to go, disorientated from the new location.

Mc: First... go to the hospital and see a doctor. It's not too late to regret then.

Zen: I'll go to a hospital first

I start running in the direction I hoped was, I ran past all the people in the streets pushing out the way the people in my path. I reach the hospital and stop running and take a breath, my mind feels dizzy and I notice my symptoms to falling asleep taking place. I take deep steady breaths and walk into the hospital, I reach a lady on the desk giving a big smile to me "Hi there" I chirp "Has anyone by the name Hyun Riu checked in?" She looks to her computer and then makes conversation to pass the time "You a friend of his"

"Yeah, I just needed to know if he got here safe" A man goes to the woman next to me and I go to look over but stop when the woman says "No he hasn't checked in yet" I let out a sigh and lean on the desk infront placing my head on it. "I look back up, do you have any stimulants for people with narcolepsy" She nods her head and walks to a worker behind her "Thank's I just feel like I'm going down" I explain. She takes her seat and looks up at me "Oh dear, we can take you to a room"
The medicine is placed down and I flash a medical card to take it, and do so. "You feeling better now?"

"Yeah, yeah" I reply "I should get going now"

"But your friend" She reply's my legs move away as I wave "Thank you so much have a nice day, goodbye~" I say as I walk out the door,
"Mc?" I flinch and turn to find Zen in standing in awe, I feel my heart fill up with sorrow. He knows I repeat in my head I quickly turn around and walk out of the door, I lean against the cold wall outside and look towards my phone.

---Zen's POV---

After making my way to the hospital I make my way inside, the first lady was busy with a woman standing infront of her. I wobble to the woman next to her and explain what happened, she starts typing and I look over to the girl next to me "No he hasn't checked in" Her face filled with worry and I felt bad for whoever she was, but she was beautiful. Her features were soft, and her sad eyes were so attention drawing. "We'll have someone down to grab you a wheelchair for you" I feel awkward about the wheelchair but give her a smile "Thank you" I watch out the corner of my eye as the woman next to me leans on the desk with her head on it. Her [H/C] hair spread aross it, shining in the white lights, I noticed her clothes were just a top hidden with a small jacket, "Do you have any stimulants for people with narcolepsy?" Her head pops up and I quickly look away, Her voice sounded sweet and familiar but I couldn't place my finger on it. After some time the woman of mine comes back empty handed, "Thank you so much have a nice day, goodbye~" I quickly turn relising who the girl was "Mc?" I call. She stops and turns he eyes meet mine and they fill with surprise and tears, she stands there for a while till before her eyes look around the room, as if she was searching for help, but she quickly turns to leave "She has narcolepsy?" I mutter as her figure leaves my sight.

"Are you hyun Riu then?" I turn to look at the lady at the desk, I slowly nod my head and the lady smiles at me "She was just checking if you got here safe" I look back towards the doors and then back to the woman at the desk. She came all this way?