Broken Glass

Starting to clean up from my food I look around the room "Night in shining armour is on his way, huh?" My gaze moving towards the door "Zen!" I exlaim as I walk towards my bed. A loud ear piercing smash of the glass fills my ears, I stands still not turning around "You're busy with the party?" He questions, I turn around slightly. A man with white hair with pink tips and a weird tattoo stands between all the broken glass, He stepped towards me and I step back "You want to scream?" He quickly grabs me pining me to the wall, he holds his hand over my mouth "Shh. I'll just force you to shut up so you'd better be quiet." I nod my head and he takes his hand off. He looks around the room "Who are you...?" He lets go of me and walks around the room, stopping at certain places.

"I get that you want to see my face," He glances down to my feet "But if you come closer, you'll step on the glass" He looks towards a security camera facing away "This was the only way to avoid the thermal sensors and the security cameras." He appologies and the sound of glass crunching under his feet, is heard as I try to step away from him. "Wait I'll go to you" he steps closer and I suddenly speak

"Who the hell are you?" He places his finger on my mouth and looks towards the door "I'm from paradise. You don't know this but you were invited too." He looks at the phone in my hand, he takes it out of my hands "From the moment you installed that mysterious app." He searches through my phone and gives it back to me, a faint smile appears behind his mask as he chirps "I know it took some time for me to come for you." He holds out his hand to me "Now lets go togehter, to Magenta!" I look at his hand then up at him and then towards the door "You look scared. But dont worry too much" I look at his hand and then bring mine up to my chest denying his offer "I won't hurt you. I was ordered to bring you alive" I look towards his hand. Seven's smart enough to find me right? He suddenly grabs my hand and brings his face close to mine "So.. don't fight back" doing the opposite to his orders, I tried to pull my hand away but his grip only tightened, I began to shake "Why should I listen to you." I state as I try to chill my trembling body.

"Because I'm a generous person who will take you to paradise." He starts to fanatsise about 'paradise' as he steps back pulling me with him. I try to hold my ground, my feet sensitive to the glass sparkling under them. The door bell rings, we both stare towards the door and he stares back at me with a curious look on his face, I stare back at him with a confused look. "You invited somone" He questions I shrug my shoulders as we stand still in the middle of the glass, they start to pound on the door "I wonder who it is" He says as I look towards the door. As I do he wraps his arms around me and carefully holds me there. "Maybe... Luciel Choi?" He says placing his chin on my shoulder, it sends a chill down my spine, I shake the feeling and quickly shout "Save me!!" the door flies open.

"Someone seems to know the door password." His voice breaks due to fear, but I keep my attention on the hall way, Zen comes running in and slides to a stop directly infront of us "Mc, are you hurt" I hold out my hand shouting for Zen and the white haired man quickly wraps his arms around my arms. "I... I dont know who you are, but let go of her." I tried to struggle from his grasp as one of his arms removes from being wrapped around me "No."

"If you don't let, I'll have to use force to protect my girl." I give him alittle smile, as he steps closer, my kidnapper holds up one finger and replys "You move a single inch, and you see this switch here?" I look towards the switch when the room starts to spin "I'll press it." I look towards Zen as he glances at me for a second, his gaze quickly switching to the kidnapper, however when realisation appears on his face as he looks back at me "If I do... the whole place will BLOW UP! and go to ashes..." Zen shakes his head worriedly as I lean foward slightly. My eye's finally close and I fall in his arms "Sleep tight" the white haired man whispers into my ear, his warm breath ticklish.

---Zen POV---

I watch Mc's body go limp in the mans arms and my heart throbbing with pain, and adrenaline "What do you want?" he shoots a slight grin at me "To escape this place with RFA's party planner" His hand moves up to Mc's neck "Just watch as I take" He lifts up Mc's peaceful face "'your girl' and disappear. I take one look at Mc's face and mumble under my breath "Damn..." I straighten my back "Where did you come from? What do you want...?!" I look back other at Mc, as her tired eyes meet mine I give her alittle smile and she stays limp in his arms "Are you the one who led Mc here...?" The man laughs as he looks at Mc's face noticing she's awake. I watch Mc's eyes shoot to the apartment door and then stares at his arm, she looks up at me and I nod catching onto what she want's to do, She quickly bites his and the man throws her away.

---Mc POV---

I stand in the middle of the room still dizzy from just waking up, "Mc! Come here!" I hear a familiar voice shot I quickly stumble and bump into Zen "I'll activate the bomb!" I look up at the white haired man, Zen grabs my hand and pulls my face up to his "I'm so sorry for being late" he grabs my hand and looks up at the man "Hold tight. We're going to run!" I look at him concerend and he notices "Just trust me and run" He starts running and I look at the man standing in the middle of the room.

I trip slightly and Zen looks over his shoulder at me, I look away from his gaze and he pushes the stair door open. We run down a couple stairs together and then I trip up falling I shout Zen's name as he quickly turns and catches me slamming into the wall, I lay on his chest for a while catching my breathe when I look up the stairs see if he was following. I turn back a bury my head into Zen's chest and start to cry loudly, Zens arms wrap around me as start to stroked my hair. The small gesture, massively comforting