After Ending :)

I'm planning to do the valentines ending but not continuing it to lemons (I have another story for that) Anyway I hope you enjoy :)

---Shika Sheee

I stood watching Zen trying to make a film, but the Echo Girl wouldn't stop messing it up, "The outtakes are all because of everyone else!" She shouted and I leaned on a crate and scowled at her trying to make up exuses "I'm sorry I had to make to wait, sweetie" Zen quickly walked towards me and I looked over holding up a cold water of bottle noticing how hot he was, in both ways. "Kyungju kept making mistakes so we couldn't get a good take" His gaze shifted towards her and I followed narrowing my eyes as she kicked off at her producer "If you ever feel tired you can rest at the hotel" I looked towards him and he quickly added "I mean, of course it reallt helps me that you're here"

"You love it?" I joked and he smiled nodding his head taking the water bottle "Yeah! I love it!" He opened the bottle "I'm so happy to see you watching me" after taking a drink he knealt down to my face height "I can never get sick of my cutie pie's face..." I pouted at him as he poked my cheek. I notice his gaze falling down to my chest and he furrowed his brows "Why are you wearing such a low-cut top?" His gaze looked around the cast and I looked down at the top. It was low-cut so he could enjoy it, but I knew he'd fuss about other men. "We have a lot of young guys here." his arms wrapped around my waist and he placed his forehead on mine "You're mine!" I poked his nose while chirping 

"Do be so sensitive, it's for you" His eyes widened

"Ugh" He paused "I won't be so sensitive outside" his forehead left mine to look at the top and he moved his face close to mine "Let me make sure when we get home that you're mine"  I felt my eyes flicker and Zen noticed pulling me to his chest, my cheeks flushed as I noticed the other crew members looking at us "Don't start blushing. You are always a blessing and my source of happiness" my eyes closed and I listened to him whisper into my hair "Every time when I see you asleep, I tell myself that I will love you and always true to you"

"Stop practicing your lines" I muttered a smile on my lips he moved my gaze to meet his "No, what? I'm not practicing my lines" I patted his chest as if to tell him to stop and he cupped my cheeks "I don't want to stop expressing my love. Look into my eyes" he carried on speaking and admiring me and I flopped onto his chest. My eye lids fell shut and he brushed the stray hairs to look at my face, he chuckled at me "Good job listening to all this" he poked my nose and I fidgeted slightly to the touch "Cutie" I opened one eye and he pulled my face up to his "My Mc, I love you forever" Our lips met and I let myself be controlled by it. 

"Alright breaks over!" The director shouted and Zen continued kissing me, "Zen! Break! over!" Zen groaned angrily into the kiss and pulled away. I giggled at him and he kissed my once more before walking back onto set, I turned my gaze to Echo Girl who was scowling at me and then to Zen.