VALETINES MY DUDES

IT'S THE VALENTINES ENDING DUHHHHHHHHH

---Shika sheeee

I lay on Zen's chest as he lay on the sofa and I was in a light sleep as the TV played. "Are they gonna keep playing that commercial?" I opened my eyes to look at the comercial and smiled to myself as I knew it was my all time favourite, "Babe, lets change channels" I looked up at him and then reached for the remote. "This is the best thing on TV right now" I joked he grabbed my cheeks squishing them together "I understand that my face is irresistible, but the real things rght here" I smiled at him through my squished cheeks and changed the channel for him. 

A news channel played and I turned to look at it when they said Zen's name "Oh, they're talking about me" They started to talk about Zen and Jocelyn being in a scandal "Scandal?!" Zen's voice was high pitched and I laid my head on his chest "Jocelyn is so pretty" I muttered

"Yeah. Well, she's a celebrity" Zen's hand started to stroke my hair "You're the prettiest in my eyes" I moved my gaze to his and his eyes were filled with so much love "Let's not get caught up in scandals like that, and just focus on each other" I smiled and his gaze turned back to the tv. They started to talk about a picture of Zen handing her a bottle "Oh?" I teased "You look very nice giving her that water bottle"

"Come on babe. That's nothing~" He whine while squeezing me on his chest "I made it offical that you're my girlfriend at the press conference. Are they just ignoring that...?" He questioned looking back at the TV. I looked at the anger in his face and smile to myself, as they started to talk about me I lifted my hand up to turn of the TV "Wow, they must really have nothing to talk about" I felt his hands scrunch into a fist "God... this pisses me off, why did they have to being you into this" Zen started to device a plan on how to get the word out about me and him still being in our relationship "They could have done something special for valentines day." I poked his cheek and he moved his gaze back to mine "They don't even know how good we are together...! Damn it." 

"Let them talk." I pushed myself off his chest "I don't care" I folded my arms "Hmph" I turned my body to face away from Zen's

"You have no idea how much I admire your coolness" His chin fell on my shoulder and I looked down at him "I am just falling more and more in love" I placed my hand on his head "Sometimes I get really upset about all this..." I kissed his head as he added "We love each other so much" his hands snaked around my waist and I grabbed his hands "I want everyone to know how good we are together. Seriously I just want to go out to the streets and scream my lungs out." He pulled my so my head was on his lap "Mc!!!" He shouted as his nose grazed mine "I love you!!!" He shouted as I grabbed his cheeks "Like this" I pulled his face down and placed a kiss on his lips "Babe, I'm kind of craving something right now..." He tilted his head "Does anything come to mind?"

I pushed all my dirty thoughts to the side "To give you a hint, it has something to do with today" I tried harded to push more dirty thoughts away and sat up eyeing up the box of chocolates a little while away "Something for adults who aren't satisfied with just sweetness?" his eyes widened

"Did you like that commercial?" I winked at him "Of course, if it's with you, I'd love it!" He said leaning close to me, More dirty thoughts came to mind and I shook them off. "But, you're not teasing me with it are you?" I shrugged my shoulders looking away from him "Babe, dont be like that" He muttered moving into my gaze, I moved it my gaze away"You know what day it is today~" I pressed my lips together and he grabbed my face "Why aren't you saying anything?" His eyes looked sad and I nuzzled my noze on his face "Are you just messing with me?" He leant foward "It starts with a C...!" I placed my index finger on my chin "You know what I'm talking about" He was begging for the chocolate now.

"Cake?" I joked, he hugged me snuggling into my chest "No, cake is just for anyone~!" He looked up at me "You're just being funny" he pouted with genuine sorrow on his face. He pulled away from me "Valentines day chocolate" He put a frown on and I cocked an eyebrow relising he was just acting. "I didn't recive a single piece of chocolate this valentines day. Isn't there anyone out the to save me?"

"Yes there is!" I chirped leaning over the sofa and grabbing the chocolate "There goes my cutie~" He hugged me tightly and I giggled at him "Can I focous on my breathing for a while?" He started to breathe in and out. I grabbed his face and made him look at me "Put your lips over mine and take deep breaths." I joked

His eyes widneed in my grasp and his cheeks flushed red "Babe... Are you sending me a signal right now?" he leaned close into me "It's too early right now. This isn't the time to unleash the beast" I felt his hot breathe on my face "I have to hold back but your pretty lips are right infront of my eyes..." He pulled back "No, no! Namuamitaaabul Buddha, please give me strength" I chuckled at him "Babe, thank you so much"

"You don't have anything for me, Zen?" I questioned my eyes scanning all his normal hiding spots "Well, I can't be the only one to have some fun" I met his gaze "Let's go on a date" I nodded my head and we both prepared to leave the house.

As we drove in the car the view looked familiar and I looked around more, we soon stopped and I found myself staring at the same lock pin from when I first joined. My eyes widened and I felt my body begin to tremble "Zen, this is...?" He placed his index finger on my lip to shush me and I looked towards him when he opened the door and we stepped in. He covered my eyes and I stepped in the house cautiously "Tada!" Removing his hands I stared around the room.

"This is so beautiful~ When did you get all this?" I chirped looking at all the valentines decorations aorund my house. His arms wrapped around me from behind and his head landed on my shoulder "You like it? I'm glad to hear that." He kissed my cheek "I'm so proud to see you smile..." Zen explained why he choose to come here and I felt happy in the warmth of his arms. "What do you..." He paused searching for the right words "Think about this place?"

"This places will always mean so much. It's where I met the RFA and you Zen" I moved my head to meet his gaze "You're right, so I was thinking" He chirped "Do you think we can make this moment memorable, so that we can always think of the good over the bad here?" He moved to be infront of me and cupped my cheek. Leaning into the touch I closed my eyes "So that when you remember this apartment you can smile"

"I love you...!" I muttered as I opened one eye

"I love you too. So so much" Zen started to talk about what was bothering him and all the scandals and I smiled at him "I'm thankful that you know" I answered him after he confessed knowing how I really felt about them. "Of course I know!" He moved his hand off my cheek and turned to look at the bed "Babe, you see that box amidst the flower petals?" I nodded my head after finding the box "Open it" I moved towards the bed, tearing the wrappers it revealed my favourite chocolate in a heart box. I moved to open it as Zen spoke "It's shaped like a heart just like..." As I opened the box I poked at the melted chocolate "Huh?" He stared at the boz wide eyed "The heating must have been to high" He muttered to himself about it. I waved my hand infront of his face to get his attention "Uh... Babe" He muttered "You have chocolate on your hand" I looked down at my finger and then felt zen's warm hands on it. Suddenly he licked it off and I smirked down at him "It's sweet"

"Are you going to be selfish and eat it by yourself?" I teased and he cupped my cheek bring my face to his "Nah~ of course not" His lips brushed against mine as he spoke and he kissed me "How about it, babe. Isn't it super sweet?"

"I think I need to taste it again to know" I kissed his lips again

"Now whenever I have chocolate, I'm going to think of you." He moved to whisper in my ear "Shall we turn this apartment into a haven of our love?" I kissed him and he pushed me down onto the bed slowly.