Cinderella is SHOOK

I awake in his bed and hear my phone ringing I quickly go to switch it of when I read his name arcross the screen, I look behind noticing his body was gone I quickly answer the call. 

Zen: "Babe... It's me. You seemed tired, so I didn't wake you up." He explains where he is and I sit on my knee's in bed to watch the door carefully "I called just incase you'd get scared after finding out I'm not there" He chuckles and I join in quietly and nervously "I'm on my way home, so don't worry ok?" He adds noticing the nervousness in my voice, I let out a sigh "I feel so bad leaving you there alone." He sighs as well "From now on I will keep the fridge packed full"

Mc: "I only need you. So hurry up" I complain as I fall slowly onto his side of the bed, I hear him struggle and he quickly answers

Zen:"How can you manage to be so adorable even as we speak?" He sighs "Alright. I'll be right there" I lean foward to inspect the other rooms for someone standing there "Don't get yourself out here, and just wait for me under the covers okay?" He chuckles alittle "My lovely princess." I roll over in the bed and squeal alittle "Oh, I'm just a few steps away. I'll tell you again when I get inside but I can't stand it" His voice becomes huskier as he adds "I need to say it now" He stops for a moment then sings "I love you. I love you. I love you!" I smile at his words and curl into a ball "I'll tell you the rest while looking into your eyes. " As he kisses to me a weird noise echoes through his kitchen.

I quickly shout out his name but he had already hung up, I feel tears well up in my eyes as the door clicks open, tears start to run down my face. "Z-Zen?" I question with a slight stutter in fear. I hear movement before it comes closer to me "Zen?" I shout louder, a white haired man looks through the door with his ponytail following behind him. I let a stuttered breath and whipe my tears "Oh, did I scare you?" He considers as he makes his way towards me, he sits on the bed and I quickly move into his arms. I grab his top and place my head on his shoulder "No it was just my mind" His arms wrap around me and I feel his body slowly rocking backwards and forwards. "If you feel nervous, I'll read to you untill you fall asleep." He pulls out of the hug and searches around his room "Oh, here's Cinderella" He states as he holds up a book "I brought this to practive my acting." I make my way under the covers and he joins with me. He starts read the story and my eye's can't keep themselves open and I slowly drift off the sleep casually holding his hand.

---Zen's POV---

After a lack of movement from Mc's side of the bed I squeeze her hand gently and she doesn't squeeze back. "Babe? Are you listerning?" I question as my eyes adjust to her, he eyes were closed and she was holding my hand pretty close to her face. "...You're sleeping" I state as I put the book behind me, I move deeper into the covers "You know, most women empathize with Cinderella as they read her story, dont they?" I question expecting her to answer me through her sleeping breaths. "But I feel like I'm cinderella" I move her hand slightly closer "It's not that my parent's were bad people... I mean the part that says cinderella grew up struggling alot." I explain. A stay hair slowly falls down her face and I smile at it "AAnd then I met prince charming. And you happen to be my strong, beautiful beloved. I really wanted to tell you that." I look aat her hand intertwind with mine. "I've been bewitched since the very first moment I saw you. And unlike the fairy godmothers work, this spell will never end..." I move closer to her body and she moves in alittle to me "I want to be a better person to you." I whisper "You've gifted me with the spell of happiness" She takes a deep breath and I kiss her hand holding my one "Good night" I wish her before falling asleep too.

~~~Bonus! Just to put more in this part~~~

I hear a giggle and open up one eye to see Zen's charming face smiling gentely at me, I look into his hands and he looks at his hand, I look at it too and notice how I was holding it close to me chest. I push it foward alittle and he places one arm under his head "Good morning Mc" He chirps as he turns his attention back to me. "Good morning Oppa!" I freeze up relising what I said and quickly cover my face with mine and Zens intertwinwined hands, he clears his throat and changes the conversation "So you excited about today" I pull his hand away from my face revealing my flushed cheecks. "I'm nervous about meeting everyone today..." I confess, Zengives me a smile and chirps "You'll do amazing as always" I nod my head and let go of his hand "So breakfast?"

~~~~~~

"Are you ready, honey?" Zen calls as I stand in his bedroom in one of his ex's old dressess, It wasn't my style but it was all I had, I nervously walked out the room and Zen's aeyes widened and he cheecks became red. "How do I look?" I question trying to piece together what emotions he was feeling "Goregeous...! But.." My heart skips a beat at his words "You short skirt makes me think of two things?" I catch my reflection the mirror and try to pull it down "One, beautiful. So beautiful." I stop playing with the dress and look him in the eyes "Two, other guys will see too how sexy you are, and that's not good..." He grabs my hand and pulls me next to him "You have to stick right by my side, Alright?" I nod my head in confusion "If I see any guys giving you the look, I;ll just bite their heads off~!" He jokes I giggle alittle

"Okay, I will!" His arms wraps around my waist and he pulls me in slightly "Now then let's really go." I nod my head and he takes me through the door and helps me into the car.