three

Quinn was gasping for air as Kit's strong arms held his hips in place, restricting his movements. A moan bubbled up his throat and Kit paused momentarily, slamming his hand over the smaller boy's mouth. "Be quiet." He hissed, his other hand trailing back down to his bare waist.

Kit continued to rock his hips as Quinn pressed down against him, his arms wrapped around the nape of his neck for support. He whined and whimpered as his nerves buzzed with adrenaline and pleasure shot up his spine. He was panting and trying his best not to moan when Kit finally took his hand away from Quinn's mouth. He wanted to tell him go harder, but knew it was pointless. This was how Kit liked it.

He'd never even dream of being rough with the boy, which was ironic considering his clear disinterest in Quinn unless he was fucking him. He practically pretended he didn't exist. But then they were caught up in the moment and Kit would pour everything he had into making sure Quinn was satisfied. Quinn hated it.

"Oh, fuck, Kit." Quinn winced, feeling a heavy bundle of bliss build at the pit of his stomach as he arched his back off the bed.

Kit swooped down to plaster his lips onto the other boy's neck, softly kissing up and down as his hand slipped between them, inching towards Quinn's neglected crotch. Soon, their stifled moans grew thick and they both grunted as one final jolt of pleasure shook them to their core.

"Holy shit." Quinn grumbled, running his fingers through his messy hair, trying to neaten it up a little. Kit groaned as he peeled away, quickly cleaning himself up and starting to get dressed. Quinn tried to push down that familiar feeling of longing as he watched the taller boy leave him once more. He sat up from his position on the bottom bunk, using the covers to partially hide his naked body. "You leaving?"

"No, I'm staying here with you and your psycho roommate." Kit scoffed sarcastically. "What else would I be doing?"

"Diesel won't be back for at least another hour. You can stay...if you want." He added self consciously, wrapping his arms around himself.

"Why would I do that?" Kit asked in genuine curiously as he buttoned up his jeans, his chocolate skin glistening with sweat. "You want another round?"

Quinn sighed in exasperation, "No. Not everything is about sex-"

"Course it is, Starr." He contradicted. "That's why I'm here."

"But we don't-"

"You're not catching feelings, are you?" Kit demanded sharply, his eyes narrowing. "Because you know we have to stop if you are."

"No." Quinn snapped, yanking his boxers up and slipping out of bed. "That would be stupid. I could never fall for such a dickhead."

Kit smiled sweetly, messing up Quinn's light locks, "Good." He congratulated patronisingly. "Because without our little meetings, I genuinely think I'd go insane."

He meant it too. The only girls around were wrinkled old teachers who wore sour expressions and clothes from the eighties. His deal with Starr was the only thing keeping him going. He knew Starr felt the exact same way and it was a relief to know he wasn't leading anyone on. They shared a strict no-strings-attached relationship and it worked. It worked perfectly.

Quinn sighed heavily as Kit leant forward to peck him on the cheek teasingly. And then he left.

Quinn never meant to feel this way. It just happened. One minute he saw Kit as an object, a sex toy, a thing. And the next, it feels like a part of his soul is being torn away every time Kit leaves. He wanted him to stay and chat and laugh and kiss like a real couple. And whenever his thoughts ran away with him, he'd have to kick himself. They were friends with benefits. That was it.