thirty two

Diesel scoffed when Quinn pulled off his shirt to reveal a collection of love bites kissing his creamy skin, littering his entire chest. Quinn just rolled his eyes at his friend's immaturity and slipped into his jumper, "Problem?"

"He does know you're not edible, right?"

"Yes." Quinn hissed back mockingly.

"He should stop biting you then." He laughed, "I still don't get the attraction of hickeys. Do you seriously like them?"

"What do you think?" He asked dryly. "And don't pretend you're not dying to get your hands on that Pup. I heard you say his name in your sleep last night."

Diesel chewed on the inside of his cheek and tried not to flush red from embarrassment. The boys were getting ready for bed, distracting themselves with each other and delaying their much needed sleep. "At least I'm not a sex addict. Isn't that all you and Samuels do?"

"We do other stuff." Quinn corrected bitterly.

"What, like give each other hickeys?"

"Like talk. We're in a proper relationship, Diesel." He argued. "Plus, I'm not usually the one to give them out." He admitted guiltily.

"Fucking hell, Starr. You like it rough, I get it."

"I do not!" He countered, his cheeks glowing red.

"Sure. Whatever you say." Diesel shrugged, peeling off his shirt and discarding it on the floor before turning over in bed.

Quinn huffed in annoyance before climbing up into his own bed, enveloping himself in the duvet and drifting off to sleep.

Kit could feel Benji's anxiety practically radiating off of the poor boy. It shone through his eyes and aided his trembling fingers. He knew he was nervous about the library opening tomorrow, but nothing he could say would soothe his nerves, "It'll be fine." He promised. "You've done a good job with the place."

Benji attempted a thankful smile as he fiddled with his sleeves. "Kit?" He questioned anxiously, "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to but...well, I was just wondering whether...if-"

"Pup." Kit cut him off. "What's up?"

"I was just thinking about...like, with Diesel and everything." He stammered incoherently. "I've never...y'know, I've never actually..." He hinted, lowering his eyes to the floor.

"Hey, Benji, you know you don't have to do anything you don't want to do." Kit said sternly. "If he tries to pressure you or-"

"No, that's not it." Benji quickly assured him. "But, like...with you and Quinn..."

Kit rose his brows, "Benji, get to the bloody point or I might just fall asleep."

"What I'm trying to say is...does it...does it hurt?"

An amused grin spread across Kit's face as he laughed at Benji's innocence. "Wouldn't know. You'd have to ask Quinn."

"But does he think it does?" He asked quietly, blushing a violent shade of red.

"It's hard to compare. Quinn kinda likes it when it hurts."

Benji's eyes widened in surprise, "What...? H-How?"