00: teaser

The person you are calling is not available to take your call, please try again later.

"Calum, we need to leave now." Wayne reaches out to my kitchen's door to warn me, everybody else standing behind him at the door ready to leave as soon as I'm ready.

"I know, just give me a sec." I rush my words to him, nervously grabbing the phone off the kitchen table, he nods slowly and leaves me standing alone in the middle of the kitchen.

"Solange, it's me, Calum. I just wanted you to know that -fuck. I wanted you to know that I'm sorry. I'm sorry for dragging you into this. You had your life, you never deserved to be pushed into mine in the first place I know I should've stopped myself earlier but -well, I just wanted you to know that I'm sorry. I will never forgive myself for what I did to you. I sincerely hope this is not my last time talking to you. Baby I'm so sorry. Please, I hope you can find a reason to forgive me. I have to go now. Know that no matter what happens, I'm sorry and I will always care and have love for you."

!! warning: contains lots of drugs, alcohol, explicit language and sexual stuff

a/n

sorry if this is the cheesiest shit you've ever read i swear it gets better (i hope)

if you enjoyed this little piece of almost nothing please don't forget to show it with a vote :) comment if you want to and add to your library/reading lists so u don't forget to check it out thanks!!