(ii) Plan [M]

Under a dim light in a square room, Mina laid on the ground. Her wrists bound tightly with the zip tie. Darkness is all she can see, one of Jeongyeon's men removed her blindfolds harshly and left. Dizziness greets her. Her eyes tried to adjust themselves to the abrupt change in light.

"Where am I?", she spoke to herself, she squints to look around all she saw was chairs and tables that were broken down and over-used. Her feet were tied together, she was left unable to move, "God please save us", she prayed.

In the other room, her brother was tied up to a chair. The weather in Seoul was freezing, there was only him in the middle of four solid concrete walls. The room was freezing cold, Niko was sweating profusely, and his body works overtime to keep him warm. He didn't know if his body was shaking from fear or coldness.

'They're going to kill me. I'm dead. Mina. Where is she? Is she dead? Will I be? I'm sorry Mina', many thoughts were crossing his mind, his hands balls up and he jerked with great struggle with his binds. He grunted as his skin tears with the binding every time he pulled. Niko felt helpless, he hang his head low and hopelessness slowly creeps in, until the creaking sound of the iron door was able to bring him back to reality.

He showed no reaction when he saw Yoo Jeongyeon in front of him, even though inside he was sweating in fear. Many eyewitnesses who have seen a glimpse of the notorious, yet elusive, demon told stories of darkness and ruthlessness. They say demeanor exudes authority and respect, they say his hands are as quick as a falcon diving for its prey, his voice not overtly deep for a man and smooth as silk luring men and women to his trap, and after all this, if he survives, Niko can attest to it all being true.

As soon as he sees Jeongyeon his demeanor changed, 'don't let your enemy know ... don't you dare break', he chants his lessons in his head, he stares right at Jeongyeon's cold dead brown eyes.

"Stop staring", he ordered. Niko stayed silent. Jeongyeon smirked, "you've got guts kid, I give you that. You've got pretty dumb lucky to find you alive after what you've done. Regardless, I got to you first runt".

"Yoo "The Red Gun" Jeongyeon ... Runt? I beg to differ like you said ... I'm still alive, aren't I? I even made you- no ... your henchmen chase me for-", against his better judgment Niko teased Jeongyeon, "how long has it been? A few months now hasn't it? and you've only caught me now. A piece of advice, you should hire better men ... or I'm just that amazing", Niko smirked.

Jeongyeon grabbed a blue chair placed in the room's corner he turned the chair around and placed his legs on either side of the chair, using the back of the chair as an armrest, "you've got a smart-mouth and a big head. Too bad you've got a small brain. Double-crossing him and stealing from me. I'm amazed you've got the balls to do that and not run away". Jeongyeon leaned close to Niko's face, "you think you're the shit huh? Don't you runt? I've got some news for you ... being the big man doesn't make you invincible, you still bleed red", Jeongyeon pulled out his gun faster than Niko could blink. Niko's facade cracks a little. "Now tell me you filthy runt, got any last words before I-"," he thought for a bit, "I stab you to the point of unrecognition? Or burn you alive? Or should I be merciful and put a bullet between your pretty eyes?".

Niko's face became pale but he has to be strong in front of Jeongyeon, "I would like to tell my friends that I spoke to the great Yoo Jeongyeon before I die".

The older chuckled, "you are really something kid", he took off his expensive jacket, put down his gun at the table, and rolled up his sleeve up to his elbow, exposing his muscular arm, "unfortunately you won't live long enough to tell them the tale".

As soon as he ended his last sentence Niko received a punch that made him fall with the chair, Jeongyeon kicked his abdomen repeatedly. Niko can only groan in pain as he receives countless punches and kicks from the older.