(xvi) The End

Seoul

"What is this?!", a father smacked his television screen, "where's the match?!".

His son raised the volume up, "Dad! Dad! Wait! Where have I seen him before?"

"General Sungsoo?", the father's eyes widen.

Everyone in the country was watching the broadcast. Only the general could be seen by the citizens, Jeongyeon was safe from view. The citizens couldn't believe what they were hearing.

Police Station

The officers were baffled as to what erupted in their backyard, "someone better tell me good news!".

"We're trying sir! We can't seem to pinpoint the origin sir! Our systems keep pinging to different countries, these hackers aren't playing around.", the officers were far outskilled by Momo, they can't catch up to her cat and mouse game.

Even though Momo was skilled in this game, she still was nervous for Jeongyeon. Her legs bounced as she watches her screen, "God please protect him, don't let him get arrested." she prayed.

Meanwhile ...

Mina sat on the couch beside Chaeyoung, she pulled the girl closer as they watched what goes on.

"Aunt Mina? Who is that?"

"A bad man sweetie, a very bad man.", she said caressing the younger girl in her arms.

~~~

"I killed Yoo Kyungwan a long time ago." Sungsoo said, "there's no way in hell he's still alive! I left him for dead.".

"Well I'm standing right before you sir. And I'm very much alive.", He clenched his sweaty fist, he was nervous but he can't show it. He fought long and hard to stand before the man that killed those who he cared about. He spent most of his second life for this day and he's not going to let it slip, "why?! Tell me!", Jeongyeon asked, "why did you betray this country? On the 13th of July 2012, why did you kill Unit Six?!".

Sungsoo chuckled deeply, it sounded so evil, "you spit nonsenses son. Where is your proof?! You can't go anywhere saying I ordered to kill a bunch of my men." Sungsoo smiled, "stop wasting my time and leave.".

Jeongyeon stood tall, undeterred by Sungsoo's bluff, "you fired your assistant Kim Youngsoo on the same year, you sent him far from Korea to the Philippines. He couldn't contact anyone, even his own family." Jeongyeon watched the general closely, he could feel a change of aura around him, "if that doesn't sound suspicious enough, shall I talk about Lee Kyunghee? The woman you had a love affair with and threw her away as if she's nothing? I wonder why? Was it because you were afraid to get caught or ... did she knew something more than she should?".

Sungsoo frowned upon hearing how Jeongyeon knew so much of him, "you are getting on my nerves boy, all of those were pure coincidental! I didn't order anyone to kill unit six!".

Jeongyeon pulled out a small recorder and pressed play, he made sure the camera picked up the audio, "back in 2012 Unit Six were sent by General Sungsoo to steal Nuclear plans made by North Korea. However, the General had other plans, he sold back the documents to North Korea for 10 billion dollars and established a relationship with the corrupt General's of North Korea. He then staged the assassination of Unit Six." the audio was from Kim Youngsoo when Jeongyeon got a hold of him in the Philippines.

Jeongyeon put back the recording in his pocket and smirked at Sungsoo, "shall I remind you about Jung Joonho, who did your dirty work to kill Unit Six ... YOUR CADETS! MY BROTHERS!? He was sent by Myoui Hakaru from Japan too." Jeongyeon took a deep breath, "don't waste our time and confess ... Sir.".