Chapter 11: An angel for a date

The pictures below what Lily is wearing.

I woke up and looked at my clock, 9:35 am

I woke up and looked at my clock, 9:35 am. I jumped out of bed and quickly looked for something to wear, I found a beautiful white dress and a white flower hair clip. I put them on then got a white flower purse to match. I was about to put on some make up when I heard a knock at the door, I looked over at the clock, 10:00 am. I shouldn't have slept in. I when down stairs to answer the door, when I opened it I saw Archer in his normal white dress shirt and pants, he also had a single white rose in his hands. He smiled at me, took my hand and placed a light kiss on it then said "you look lovely as always my dear" I blushed as he passed me the rose, I then went inside and placed it in the same vase as the rose Derek gave me then I went back out and Archer put his hand out for me, I took it and we were off. We were walking around the woods when we came to the bottom of a cliff, I was about to ask why we were here but Archer picked me up and said "hold on" the he spread his wings and flew us to the top of the cliff, the whole time I was to scared to open my eyes, afraid I was going to fall. When he landed he said "you can open your eyes now Lily" I opened my eyes to see a beautiful field of flowers. Archer put me down and I walked into the middle of the field to get a closer look "this place is lovely" Archer walked over to me "I knew you would like it" he smiled and I smiled back then he said "I want to show you something" he took my hand and led me off into the woods, when we got so far he said "close your eyes" I was confused but I closed my eyes. We walked a little more until we stopped then I heard him say "open your eyes" I opened my eyes and gasped, in front of me was a huge cherry blossom tree, it's the most beautiful thing I have seen, I looked at Archer said said "it's beautiful" he smiled then led me over under the tree where he had a small picnic set up. We sat there talking as we ate and we watched as the cherry blossoms danced around us, it's so amazing, I smiled at how beautiful this place is. After we finished eating Archer walked over to me, picked me up and flew up into the tree, I looked around and it was the most amazing thing ever then Archer said "watch this" a powder appeared in his then he lightly blew it making the cherry blossoms turn different colors, my eyes widened in amazement as I watched the different color cherry blossoms dance around us like embers from a fire. I looked over at Archer and said "this is amazing" "I'm glad you like it." We sat there in the tree talking about all kinds of things and telling jokes then Archer asked "Lily, after your parents passed did you live in your house by yourself?" "no, I lived with Kayla and her dad until I was 13 then I moved back to my house" he nodded and everything went quite. Neither of us said anything until I said "Archer, will you tell me more about you?" "more about me?" "yeah, I want to know more about you, it will also help to make my decision later" he nodded then replied "well, I'm the angel prince of the kingdom of Light, I was born May 12, 1846 and my friends call me Archie" I nodded for him to continue then he said "I like to draw and sing. I had two siblings" "had?" "yeah, my little brother died" "oh, how?" "well, the kingdom was attached by demons and I went to fight them but before I left I had a fight with my brother and once I left , one of the demons made its way to the castle and killed my brother. I regret the last words I said to him" a year rolled down his cheek, I didn't know what to do so I hugged him and said "it's ok, I'm her for you" "thank you" we stayed like that for a little then when he calmed down we went back to talking for about three more hours until we noticed it was starting to get dark then Archer said "it's getting late, I'll fly you home" he picked me up then took to the sky. Once we got to my house he put me down then I said "today was magical, thank you Archer" "anytime my lady" he came a little closer then placed a hand on my cheek, he started to lean in slowly and placed a light kiss on my lips before putting away, he smiled and said "see you in a week" he spread his wings then flew away. I unlocked my door and went in, I went up to my room, put on my pajamas, sat at the end of my bed, got out my journal, opened it to a clean page and wrote.
Dear Mom and Dad
      Today I had my date with Archer, it was amazing. He took me to a field full of flowers then to a beautiful cherry blossom tree and he made the blossoms change colors, it was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. Tomorrow is my date with Raven and it's also my last date before I have to pick one of them, so I better get some sleep, until next time
                                         Love your
                                             Daughter Lily
I journal away, turned out the lights and went to sleep with the image of the colorful cherry blossoms in my head.