1- The Return to Fairy Tail

Before this story starts I just want to give you a bit of information of the main character.
Her name is Eilora (ee-law-ra) Monstan, she joined fairy tail in X772 (not too long after Cana did).

Eilora's is very powerful though she does not have full control of her powers so she tends to stick with her main powers which are Telekinesis, Teleportation, Telepathy, mind control/memory manipulation, healing and power of the 4 elements (this being Fire, water, earth and air also she can control lighting, ice and snow as well)

She is also a master of Acrobatics, martial arts, sword skills and fighting in general (meaning she basically has lightning quick reflexes and could match Erza in battle without magic).

Eilora's general personality, is that she is a kind, forgiving girl though she can be quite stubborn and a hothead sometimes.

She is average height (slightly shorter than Lucy) curvy girl with waist long brown hair and abnormally emerald green eyes.

Year X791 Eilora POV

I walked down the busy streets of Magnolia, hearing the odd bits of gossip here and there,

"Did you hear about the fairy tail wizards who have been missing for 7 years have returned?"

" Yeah I heard that, I doubt Fairy tail can become the top guild again like they were 7 years ago"

" Ha like that would be even possible now that Sabertooth is the top guild".

Hearing those negative comments really starting to get to me, I was about to go give a piece of my mind to the group of idiots that said such horrible things about the guild, before I heard another comment

"You know that they just live in this old barn now seeing as they couldn't even afford anything else".

I stopped in my tracks and began thinking, 'Yeah I knew that Fairy Tail was having problems before I arrived in Magnolia but I had no idea the guild hall that was once my home, was now a barn or that Fairy Tail was now being treated like crap'.

I walked up to the group of people talking and instead of yelling at them, I decided to just politely ask where the fairy tail guild now was, they gave me the directions to the guild surprisingly without a single complaint or snarky comment. I followed the directions they gave me, I kept my hood up and put on a (face) muffler around my mouth and nose so it covered the bottom of half my face and pulled my cloak together so that it covered my entire body so that no one could tell whether I was a man or a woman. I then arrived at the location of the new guild hall, I saw now why the people of magnolia called it a barn, it was just an old windmill house.

Before going into the old building, I thought to myself how I was about to enter the guild that I hadn't been with for over 13 years, would they forgive me after what I did? Or will they....

I let a deep breath escape my worried lips to calm myself and slowly pushed the doors of the guild hall open though only enough so I could fit in.

I crept into the guild making sure I was still covered so no one saw who I was.

I was happy to see that the atmosphere hadn't changed one bit from how I remembered it 13 years ago. As I walked in I saw almost all the faces of my Family (the guild members) and some new members to the guild.

I looked to the left of hall near some tables and saw my favourite hotheaded pink haired dragon slayer arguing with the half naked ice maker wizard, I almost laughed as I heard the pathetic insults that were being made "FLAME BRAIN"
"ICE PRINCESS".
I slowly continued walking around making sure I wasn't noticed by anyone which was pretty easy as everyone was to busy in what they were doing anyway.

I soon stopped walking, once I reached the bar of the guild where I saw a white haired wizard who looked completely different from when I last saw her "Mira?" I asked quietly so no one else would hear but her.

"How can I help you?" She asked in polite voice obviously thinking I was complete stranger. "Mira, it's me" I replied whilst slowly pulling my hood up a bit so she could see my eyes. "I'm sorry I don't think I know yo- EILORA?" I saw the realisation dawn on her face when she scanned mine with wide eyes.
"Mira, Not too loud I don't want everyone to know I'm here yet" I whispered back with a slight tone of anger in my voice.

I pulled my hood back down and turned around to see no one had noticed me yet, I sighed in relief, "So where have you been in the last 13 years?" She snapped back with worry in her voice.
"Not now Mira, I need to see the Master first, is he around?" I said slightly exasperatedly.
"Yeah, he's in his office, but you will tell me where you have been the last 13 years once you come back" she said in a stern tone.

"Yeah sure, Mom" I replied in a sarcastic voice and then proceeded to walk to masters office, I knocked on the door and heard the familiar voice say come in.
I walked in to see the short white haired man sitting behind a desk doing some paperwork, he slowly looked up from his desk and then looked at me and said "Hi there, can I help you?" I pulled down my hood and muffler to reveal my face. I then saw the masters face go from polite happy one to calm and relived "So you're finally back Eilora?" He said in a calm soothing voice almost opposite to how Mira reacted.
"Yes master and I have some news from what I have been doing for the last 13 years..."

TIME SKIP (Couple of hours)

"I see, so that's what you have been doing for the last 13 years" he said in a slightly worried voice.
"Yes, sir I know it's lot to handle but I promise I will help protect the guild and will not leave it for the that long ever again" I said whilst bowing towards the master.
"No need to be polite to me Eilora you know to call me 'Gramps', anyway surely after the last 13 years you would like to see your friends again" he said smiling whilst walking towards the door so that he could open it ,
"Actually master I have one small request before I reveal myself to the rest of guild" I replied with a slight evil smile on my face. "Hmm, and what might that be?" He responded with concern and curiosity.

Lucy POV

I was sitting admiring my celestial gate keys whilst trying to block the noise of the two arguing boys beside me, I was so fed up with them fighting and arguing everyday. The arguing was getting so loud now that I was about to stand up and yell at them when the guild hall doors opened with such force that the whole guild hall shook.

I was blinded by the light of outside for a second or two, until I saw who walked in, it was a mysterious man who was covered in all black clothing, so no one could see what he looked like he kind of remembered of Mystogon with his black cloak, black muffler, you couldn't even see his eyes as his hood was covering it. Everyone in the guild was in awe of this man, no one said anything until the man spoke and said in loud and commanding voice
"I am here to challenge Natsu Dragneel to a fight!"
- - - - - - - - -
Hey Guys,
TigerDiamond123 here, I just want to say this is my first Fan fiction and I hope you enjoyed the first part of Eilora's Story (just so you know this is just after Tenrou island team came back and master became master again)
Also just so you know this story will include the GMGs and afterwards I'm going to write a storyline of my own.

I do not own Fairy Tail or any of the characters they belong to there rightful owners.

I do own the OC Eilora.
Hope you enjoyed the start of this fan fiction
TigerDiamond123