10- Crocus, The Flower blooming Capital

After spending the last day of training, recovering in the hotel. Team Natsu and I headed back to the Guildhall.

Even though I didn't feel any physical pain when the spell was going on, I now feel as if a pile of bricks hit me and like I have the worst hangover in the world, even though I didn't drink a drop of alcohol.

We all slumped onto the ground when we reached the path in front of the guild, I heard someone call to us to 'Get up', Like hell I'm getting up right now when feel as if I have been hit all over with a bag of rocks. I ignored all the voices until I heard Master call to us to go inside, I slugged my way inside and sat on a nearby chair and tried my best to hear what Master was saying.

"Listen up kids, it's time to announce the 5 people who will be representing Fairy Tail in the Grand magic games" Master announced, I perked up a bit at this news,

He left a long pause for suspense and coughed before saying

"Natsu"

"Oh yeah!" Natsu cheered

"Grey"

"I'm honoured" Grey replied.

"Erza"

"I won't let you down," Erza said.

"Of course, those three were kind of assured to be in the team," Mirajane said, You said it, Mira, I wonder who the last two will be...

"Who will get the last two spots?" Lisanna questioned.

"We gonna need a real man to represent our guild" Elfman yelled, which I made a shushing noise to, to tell him to be less loud. Damn this headache, feels like a hangover and why can I hear so many voices when no one is talking?...

"And the remaining two will be... Lucy and Wendy!"

"Huh?!!" Lucy and Wendy yelled at the time, whilst Elfman burst into (manly) tears.

Huh? That has me surprised, I'm guessing Master is focusing more on teamwork, than power then.

"Seriously those two?" Max said annoyed,

"Hey?! Don't say that, they are powerhouses in their own magic and will work great as a team" I yelled at him,

"Well I'm a powerhouse in my magic and I'm not on the team" Max snapped back at me,

"Oh, and what magic do you use?" I asked darkly,

"Max I wouldn't mess with her, If I were you, she's not in a good mood" Grey warned,

Though Max ignored him and said, "I use Sand magic".

"Sand magic, huh?" I replied a low voice, before waving my hands and yelling "SAND BLIZZARD!"

Sending a gigantic wall of golden sand towards Max slamming him unconscious into a nearby wall,

"Anyone else complaining about the team?" I questioned, looking around the hall of people who were shaking their heads their faces filled with fear.

"But I'm not a fighter Master, can't you pick Gajeel or Laxus for the team instead?" Wendy asked the Master.

"I'm afraid I don't really have that option, as neither of them has come back yet" Master replied.

"As Eilora said, We weren't chosen for our individual strength but for our combined strength as a team, So let's make the master proud and give it our all," Erza said to the team.