7- Power Up!

Once leaving the palace, I quickly ran down the path back to where I first came and sat back down in the same cross legged position I was before, and once again muttered the spell to return back to the back.

With a woosh of magic, I was back to the small clearing on the beach, though now it was nighttime, "Must of been at least 2 and half months since I left for the earth land time" I said to myself before getting off the ground and heading towards the hotel we were staying at. I probably should of mentioned the time difference in the celestial spirit world compared to Earthland to the others, whoops not fault now!
I arrived at the hotel to find it, peaceful and quiet. I silently walked to my room, I had got a separate room to everyone else I thought it might be better for training myself.

Here's a little info about My powers:
A lot of wizards and people don't really understand my magic and how it works, they just assume it's some kind of mimic magic or memory magic or something, but it's not.

Since I was born I have had the ability to produce almost any magic that comes to my mind immediately, some see this as useful and extremely powerful, which is true it is. But with this power I must have great control of my mind and body and the magical power within.

The reason I have this power is because I am a descendent of an ancient race of wizard called Omni or Omnis, We are descendent from the most powerful magic beings to ever exist in Earthland. Not many people have heard of Omni or our magic as it's something of myths and legends.
The way Omni control magic is by accepting the types of magic for what we call our "main powers", giving us the ability to control a few types of magic the best. My main powers (at the moment) are Telekinesis, Telepathy, Teleportation , Control of the 4 elements (and lightning, Snow and ice), memory manipulation and finally empathy.

Us omni are beings made of pure magic, so we can never be drained of our magic as it is a part of us, although if my body can not handle the amount of magic I am producing I will simply collapse. The magic within our bodies are beasts, powerful and hard to control though they do protect us when we can't protect ourselves, for example if my body is injured after a while my magic will trigger and heal me. So to summarise, I have almost unlimited power as long as I can understand and control it, kinda like weighing scales, I must keep it balanced with control on ones side and power on the other.

After changing into my pyjamas and putting my luggage away, I sat down on my queen sized bed and started mediating, yeah I know it's sound boring but it's to help keep my mind strong and healthy.

While doing this I decided to test my body power limit, by floating a few heavy objects in my room for a long time, I managed about 8 minutes until I dropped the heavy dresser, desk, wardrobe and the bed which I was sitting on, I checked the time as I felt my vision getting blurry and saw the lacrima by my bed flash up with the numbers 2:30 am. My body rocked from side to side before it finally gave into the temptation of sleep.

~~~~~~~~~

Streaks of golden sunlight, burst through my eyelids waking me.

I slowly sat up in bed and stretched, to find my curtains were wide like they had suddenly been thrown wide open, blinding my eyes when I was still half asleep,
"What the hell?" I yelled out,
"Good morning to you too" A grumpy sarcastic voice replied.
I pushed myself into a sitting position and I blinked a couple of times before my eyes focused on the very tall man standing at the end of my bed with a very grumpy face.
"Ugh Laxus, what's with the rude awakening?" I grumbled, falling back against the soft mattress.
"Well, i'm sorry, I'm not the one who disappeared for 2 and half months, when I was meant to be going on a 2 day mission" He stated in a very sarcastic voice.
Crap, I forgot about that.... I quickly sat up and with the most apologetic face I could pull and started saying "well I can explain..."
"Yeah you bloody will" He interrupted.