3-Returning Memories

Eilora's POV
From Natsu showing support by holding my hand, I finally got the courage to walk over to my guild mates who were standing about 50 feet away from us in a clearing behind Fairy Tail.

As I drew closer to them I could hear confused shouts aimed at Natsu
"Natsu, what did you go hugging your opponent for?"
"I thought it was a guy why is he now a woman"
"Why did you let yourself get defeated that easily, huh?".

I looked over to see Natsu who was still holding my hand with a face of happiness and relief, he obviously didn't care about the comments his friends were making. I took a deep a breath when we both stopped feet away from the crowd of people.

I studied over the group, seeing many familiar faces but a few unfamiliar.
I saw first this a very pretty, busty Blonde haired girl in pigtails, I looked her up and down too see she had gold and silver keys on her belt, she must be a celestial wizard I thought in awe. I haven't  seen a celestial wizard in years.

I then looked over to her right to see a small cute blue haired girl holding a white cat similar to Happy.

After looking at the new people, I realised it was probably the time to reveal my myself to the rest of them so they would stop harassing Natsu with questions. I looked at the ground and released Natsu's hand then I slowly reached up to my muffler with shaky hands and pulled it down from the nose and all the way too the bottom of my neck. I took a few deep breaths of the fresh crisp air, before reaching for my hood pulling it from over my head to reveal my dark brown hair and distinctive bright green eyes.

I heard a few gasps before looking up from the ground to see many shocked and confused faces. I then heard a bunch of my names and nicknames being called to me
"Eilora?" "Eira" "Lora?" "Eila?"
I just nodded looking sadly back onto the ground, I knew I should be relieved that they remember me but I still felt guilty, guilty for what I did to them so long ago, I broke out of my thoughts when I heard a female voice say in a polite but confused voice
"Umm, why does this girl have so my different names" , I looked up to see the blonde celestial wizard looking around puzzled.

"It's just my many nicknames my real name is Eilora, but over the years almost everyone in the guild ended up having a different nicknames for me" I finally said with a very small anxious voice.

"So, its really you?" Gray said looking straight into my emerald green eyes,
"Yes, it's really me" I said staring right back into his dark as night blue eyes.

I couldn't handle the awkward tension anymore, suddenly I fell into fits of laughter. "What's so funny Eil?" Natsu asked dumbfounded.
"It's just...I can't believe after so many... years that you guys would be so serious..." I said trying to catch to breath from laughing too hard.
"I guess your right this isn't the right way too welcome back an old friend, we should all go back into the guild and give Eilora the proper Fairy Tail welcome back she deserves!" Natsu shouts triumphantly which was soon followed by cheers of agreement.

Time skip (in the guild hall) Third POV
Once everyone settled back into the guild hall, Eilora was sitting on a table having conversation with Team Natsu (Erza, Natsu, Gray, Lucy, Happy, Wendy and Carla), Team Shadowgear (Levy, Jet and Droy) and the Strauss Siblings (Mira, Elfman and Lisanna).

Eilora POV
I had been introduced to the Team Shadowgear and the new members of Team Natsu.

I was now talking to Levy about her script magic when I saw a dark figure leaning against a wall about 10 feet away from us.

I looked closer to see a man with long black hair and multiple piercing on his face, ears, and arms? I looked at his face which looked emotionless, I then saw that his blood red eyes were glaring back at me, probably because I had just been staring at him for the last minute.