2-Battling a dragon slayer

Third Person POV

"I am here to challenge Natsu Dragneel to a fight".

The entire guild went into whispers of confusion.
"And who are you to challenge Natsu?" Erza says which such power like a command. "I am simply a admirer of Natsu Dragneel power and fighting ability and I heard he had finally come back from being missing for 7 years, so I wish to fight him and if he wins then, I shall reveal my identity" the mysterious man replies in a monotone voice.

"And what will you get if Natsu wins?" Gray questions.
"Hmm..." the man pondered for a second and then came to a decision.
"If I win Natsu Dragneel will have to wear a costume of a ice princess for a day" the man says in a calm voice whilst the rest of the guild fall into fits of laughter except Natsu who kept a stern look on his face.
"Fine, I accept your challenge, but just so you know I won't let you win" Natsu states with determination.
"Well, then shall we head outside so we can get this battle started" the man says whilst walking outside of the guild. Natsu and the rest of the guild followed the man outside into a clearing behind the guild.

Once outside the guild members slowly formed a circle around the two competitors though standing at least 50 feet away from each competitor. The competitors stood 10 feet apart and were getting into fighting stances. Erza then walked in the middle of the competitors and simply said
"Let the battle begin".

As soon as Erza walked away from the competitors, Natsu charged at the man with flaming fists trying to land a punch on him. First he tried straight for the man's face but the man blocked his attack with his forearm and then dodged when Natsu tried to land a second punch this time aiming for his stomach.
The man then lunged forward and kicked Natsu straight in the chest making Natsu skid a few metres back. "Is this all you got?" Natsu says with a smirk whilst he fists ignite with more flames and power. "You wish Dragneel" the man said underneath his breath.

"Come on Natsu!" Happy yelled . "Yeah, you got this Natsu" Lucy shouted both of them with voices of encouragement. Natsu then shouted "Fire dragon iron fist" and leaped forward towards the man striking his face. The man staggered a bit whilst receiving the force of the blow but he was still standing.

"Interesting, you're definitely gotten a lot stronger but still not STRONG ENOUGH!" The man shouts whilst running toward Natsu at abnormal speed and then lands a punches on Natsu's Jaw giving him a uppercut. Natsu was forced in a backflip he then landed nimbly on his feet only sliding a couple feet then returning the fight to try and punch anywhere on the man, only for the man to dodge every shot he gave whilst doing a few backflips of own to dodge the attacks.

Erza POV

This is bad, I thought whilst watching Natsu trying with all his effort just to land a hit on the man. I knew that the man was holding back waiting for Natsu to use his true power before revealing his own magic.

But for some reason the fighting style of this man seemed vaguely similar to me like I had seen before. "Weird" I heard Wendy say. "What do you mean Wendy?" I questioned her.
"It's just I can't sense any magic power off of the man Natsu's fighting" she said in a small voice of confusion. No magic power, huh, I thought why does this all seem so familiar like I seen it like in a dream or a distant memory. I heard Gray shout
"Come on Natsu, don't let this guy beat you, especially since he isn't even using any magic!"