9- The Release of the Second origin

The words of Ultear didn't affect the rest of the group, as they were too focused on the idea of getting the training they needed for the Grand Magic Games.

After a couple of minutes of thinking the entire group agreed to the offer of unlocking their second origins.

For the next half hour, Crime Sociere and Team Natsu did some catching up, with Grey chatting to Ultear, Juvia chatting and hugging Meredy. Whilst this was going on I decided to step back a bit and slipped into the shadows.

My body was sat by the trunk of a tree which was 30 metres away from the path, so I could still clearly watch the group.

I think it's better if I stay here, for now, it's not my place to interrupt their reunion.

"You alright there?" A male voice asked from beside me, I looked up to the blue-haired wizard there, When did he get there?!

"Yeah I'm fine, just thought I should leave them be for a while," I said looking towards the happy group. I smiled at the sight, it made me joyful seeing the guild like this Though it does make me feel quite sad, on how many missions and adventures I've missed...

"So what's this mission you were on for the last 13 years then?" Jellal asked, sitting down beside me on the ground, resting against his head against the tree.

Can I really trust him? I've only known for like 20 minutes, but he does remember of Mystogan, even if he's not him, he still has this sense of trustworthiness.

"I went on a personal mission, to stop a powerful wizard named Javan, He's sort of similar to Zeref in a way. As he isn't from Fiore, I travelled through different countries trying to find him for months and months" I answered looking up at the sky, remembering the hopeless weeks I spent walking through barren lands.

"Javan? I've heard that name somewhere... So were you successful in your mission?" Jellal asked, looking straight at me with a sense of sadness,
"Nope, not at all... though I did find him, but ended up being captured by him... for almost 9 years" I admitted, my gaze fell to the ground in disappointment.

"9 years, but how are you here then? What happened?" He asked, his face full of concern and confusion.

"I escaped after 9 long years of planning, it took a year and a half to get back in Fiore safely, but I have been on the watching my back ever since I left..."

"Please don't tell this to everyone else, I've kept it a secret since I got back, I don't want anyone to worry, to be honest, I don't really know why I'm telling you this... it's just... you're so familiar to someone I used to know..." I said wistfully, staring towards Jellal, I looked at each of her facial features trying to notice any differences from Mystogan Nothing he looks identical to him...

"I'm guessing this man, is also the one Wendy knew?" Jellal asked me, watching me look at him, I nodded in response.

"He was a kind gentleman, who was so loyal and protective. He had this aura around him, that you just knew that even if there was no way out, he would find it... You remind me of him, not just in your appearance, but also in your personality and emotions, you have this overflowing sense of Justice and loyalty" I said to him, though when he heard my words he just looked confused.

"I probably should have mentioned, one magic power of mine is empathy, I can sense and literally feel the emotions coming from a person if they are happy, sad, angry, jealous or in love, I can even sense there what their passions and hates are" I said clearing his mind of confusion,

"That's also why I can sense a lot of passion and care emitting from you, especially for Erza"  I said looking over to the red-haired wizard, who was now talking to Wendy.