Raccoon

: "Let's go to my place, I'll show you my raccoon."

****

He put down his cup, gesturing the bartender to fill it up. It got darker and darker as people got more wasted. Kyungsoo was not that drunk but he could feel his head falling into dizziness. He felt extra uncomfortable in his tight ripped jeans and his white thin shirt that Baekhyun forced him to wear. Mentioned to the boy's name he looked around insearch for him, only to found the said boy dancing in the middle, grinding against a stranger. He shook his head, diverting his eyes and down his cup, grimace at the bitterness.

"Hey, baby." He felt a breath against his neck and an arm snaked around his waist. "Wanna dance?" Someone whispered into his ear.

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes, "I'd love to." Sarcasm in his tone. "But not with you and your bad breath." He smacked the guy's hand away. He heard the guy snickered behind him before he walked away. Kyungsoo just smirked.

Guys have been trying to hit on him from the beginning, which he turned them down with remarks. He just wanted to drink the night away and that's it, exam had stressed him out enough. He was lost in his thoughts when someone occupied the seat beside him, the new comer ordered a drink and Kyungsoo could feel a pair of eyes on him. He turned his face to tell the guy that he was not interested but he was instead met with a pair of blue ocean eyes. It was lense. Get to the point, Kyungsoo really loved blue eyes and he promised himself that he would date a guy –or girl– whoever got a clear blue eyes, no matter how they look– though he kinda care about their looks.

"Hey." His voice was deep. Another point, he loved guys with deep voice. They turned him on. He just nodded. Shit. The guy got a nice clear silver hair, as well. He dyed them, probably. Another point, he loved guys with silver hair, the color brought out the blue eyes and, oh look at him, he was like a fallen angle. Wait, no, he didn't call the stranger Satan, nope. He was just trying to describe how hot the guy was.

"Are those lenses? Your eyes." He almost choked on his words. He just fucking asked a -hot- guy who tried to hit on him that question? Wait, he was not sure if the guy was trying to hit on him.

"You like?" The guy smirked. Kyungsoo wanted to slap that smirk away, with his lips of course. He just nodded. Too drown in the blue beautiful ocean eyes, he thought those people only existed in foreigners, never thought there'd be  hot guy with blue eyes, speaking Korean fluently. Kyungsoo's view was heaven. "No, they are real." The guy said before looking away.

Kyungsoo turned his head as well, trying to hide the blush. Wow. Just wow. Kyungsoo thought there were no such perfect person, but he was wrong totally wrong. And why of all the people who tried to hit him this guy was not included. There were a mere silence between them, it felt so awkward. So, Kyungsoo thought it was better to retreat from there before he might possibly jumped on the guy without control. He was about to stand up when he heard the same -deep- voice again, which made the little space between the stool and his butt closed firmly. Forget about getting away, he needed to get close to this guy.

"Why are you here alone?" The stranger asked him, with a direct eye contact.

"My friend." He pointed at the middle of the room, where Baekhyun was dancing crazily. "He was enjoying." The guy let out a deep, deep, deep, deep -urgh, stop- chuckle.

"Let's go to my place, I'll show you my racoon." The guy suddenly blurted out... with a –fucking– straight face.

Kyungsoo's eyes went rounder. This guy was crazy. Forget about the blue eyes, he needed to go away. The guy's eyes didn't change, not even a bit. Kyungsoo tried to search any humor in his eyes, but no, there were none. This guy may got a manly and strong  aura but it's a no joke that he was sucked at flirting.