Jealousy is in the air!

: in which there's a big jealousy flying around the air from both the two parties.

What a good day! The nice weather, the chirping birds, the peaceful morning and everything is Kyungsoo's taste. This is how he has been longing to wake up like. But-

"Annyeong, Hyung!" Sehun screams out his lung.

"Annyeong, Hunnie." A deep voice rings from the other line.

The annoying -beautiful- voice. He hates it because the owner is so annoying. But, Kyungsoo, he'll never accept the truth. He'll never accept the truth that he hates that voice not because the owner is annoying but the voice always call the name, Baekhyun.

If Kyungsoo's mood is really good and even if he, himself, thinks nothing can break his mood, one thing can– a name. Well, it's more like two names, combining together. The name he has been fed up of. The name he wants to rub away from his brain and the world — ChanBaek.

Kyungsoo walks out from his room just to find four men, Junmyeon, Sehun, Minseok and Jondae, sitting around a coffee table, phone on the middle. The caller ID says Chanyeol.

"How is life there, in Thailand, kiddo?" The leader jokes.

"Good. I guess. If only I am not stucking with Byun-the-Baek. He's annoying as hell." Chanyeol puts too much force on the name that the man beside him groans.

"Where are you two, now? So, I've heard you're gonna fly back in the night?"

"We're out seeing. Visiting places. It's quite fun. And yeah, the flight is tonight. I'm really excited to be there, you know, this place is a living hell." He jokes again. The four men let out a hearty laugh.

"Ahhhh!" Baekhyun's groan can be heard from the other line.

"Why are you so suck at this!" Chanyeol groans loudly.

"As you should know, this is my first time!" Baekhyun scolds which follows by an 'Ahhhh!'.

The four men lean closer as they are all grinning and listening to the conversation deeply.

"Fuck you Park Stupid Yoda! Why are you pushing so hard! You gonna burst my ass!" Baekhyun curses as there's a skin to skin contact sound.

"Don't dare cursing at me! Just ride it properly. You're at fault for making this idea without knowing how to do." Chanyeol voice is a little nearer that indicates the phone is nearer to him.

"I don't think they went out. I guess they lock up themselves in the hotel room and..." Sehun whispers as he covers his face with his own hand.

"Okay. Okay. I'll push slowly. But you should ride carefully. I'm burning here, so let's finish this fast. I want to take a shower." Chanyeol whines softly.