I Love Your Brother more than You.

: In which Chanyeol was Kyungsoo's sister's crush, but he liked Kyungsoo more than her. [The description is so lame, I know (´~`) ]

******

Kyungsoo woke up and get off of his bed, it's 6 am in the morning. Same as usual, Kyungsoo went straight to the bathroom, cleaning himself. After he came out of it, he went down to the kitchen, his mom was already up.

"Good morning, baby." Her mother greeted as soon as she saw Kyungsoo, chirping happily and continued to stir whatever she was making.

"Morning, omma. Why woke up so early? You should sleep well." Kyungsoo asked, taking a sipped of his milk that his mother just gave him.

"It's a first day for you and your sister, I think I should make breakfast for you." His mother replied, her eyes on the pan.

"Thanks, omma. But, where's Kyungho? Is she still sleeping?"

"Yes. Sleeping save and sound." She hummed, concentrating on the pan.

"I should get start dressing." Kyungsoo said, hurried up to is room.

When Kyungsoo finished his morning routine he went down to the kitchen, again. Kyungho was already in the kitchen, dressed up, eating her breakfast. Kyungsoo silently walked in and sit beside her, as soon as that Kyungho slapped his head.

"Ahh.. show some respect, Do Kyungho!" Kyungsoo shouted, sending a death glare to her.

"Hey, you two, don't fight. Eat your breakfasts, or you wanna late for school?" Their mother butt in immediately.

The Do's siblings were never said to be lovingly siblings. If the two were together, they'd always fight, but if they were about to be apart they would cry their eyes out, and begged to not go. They always defended each other from others.

Kyungho was a good looking girl, which was in her late 16. She was second year in high-school, she went to the same school as her brother. As she was popular in her school, lot's of boys were running after her, but failed however. She got an eye on one person, Park Chanyeol. The baddest boy in the W high-school. He was the gang leader of Exo, the school gang, consists of four members, Jongin, Yifan, Sehun and Chanyeol. They were popular because of their wealthiness and handsomeness. All of the group members were from wealthy family, they are all good looking, manly and hardly to reach them. All of the girls in W high school were head over heels for them, especially Chanyeol, as the principal in their school was his uncle and his father own such big companies.

Kyungsoo didn't really like the exo group, especially Chanyeol. He wanted the best for her sister, and he knew that Chanyeol was lately in contact with Kyungho, he didn't like that. What if they started dating? No, he didn't want that aggressive bastard to be her precious sister's boyfriend. Kyungho was way too good for him, she was just a little kind hearted girl and, no, he couldn't let that monster eat her sister. Kyungsoo tried his best to make Kyungho understand that Chanyeol was danger, not good for her, but however the silly girl was already enchanted and couldn't convince to forget Chanyeol. Kyungsoo gave up on trying to make her sister forget about that monster, so he did what he could do, keep an eye on the two if they were together.

Kyungsoo loved reading books, and he was always in the library whenever he has time, moreover, the monster, Park Chanyeol, was always there too, and he was relieved seeing Chanyeol with his friends and without Kyungho around them. He bet he kissed her at least 20 times already. Eww, let's not talk about that!

"You're a terrible rider." Kyungho complained as she got off of the bike.