Just A Friend To You

: in which Kyungsooo didn't know anything.

*****

Why you gotta hug me like that, everytime you see me.
Why you always making me laugh, swear you're catching feelings.

Kyungsoo was humming, walking on the pave, which lead to his school. He was happily humming when he saw Chanyeol, his best friend, the boy was walking with another boy, Baekhyun, as soon as they shared eye contacts the tall boy ran and jumped on him.

"Soo-ah~~~" Chanyeol squealed which made Kyungsoo squeaked.

"Good morning." Kyungsoo blushed lightly.

"Morning, my Soo-yah." Chanyeol grinned widely that Kyungsoo could almost see all of his teeth.

Kyungsoo could see the boy, whom the latter walking with before, was approaching them. Kyungsoo huffed and turned around, walking his way to the school, he could see Chanyeol worriedly glanced at him.

Chanyeol waved at Baekhyun shouting he was going with Kyungsoo and hurriedly ran toward him.

"You know, Kyungie." Chanyeol started,"The rude man in our neighborhood who lost his left arm and leg?"

"Yeah. What about him?" Kyungsoo asked, didn't even look up.

"He's alright now." Chanyeol laughed out loudly that the people passing by eyed them suspiciously.

"Chanyeol!" Kyungsoo shush him, he tried his best to hide his obvious grin,"Never joke on something like that." He slightly hit the latter's arm.

"See you're grinning too." Chanyeol pointed out, "Just say you find it funny too." The latter laughed rather louder.

Kyungsoo looked at the laughing male beside him. The dimples, the beautiful curve, the wrinkles eyes and the sweet lips, everything about the said man was perfect. Oh, how much Kyungsoo wanted to embrace the taller and tell him his true feelings.

I love you.

Kyungsoo had kept only one secret from his best friend, Park Chanyeol.

"I feel stupid." Kyungsoo sighed out.

"Because you are." Chanyeol cheekily grinned.

"Fuck you."

-

I loved you from the start
So it breaks my heart when you say I'm just a friend to you. 'Cause friends don't do the things we do. Everybody knows you love me too. Tryna be careful with the words I use. I'll say it cause I'm dying to.
I'm so much more than just a friend to you

Kyungsoo loved how Chanyeol took things seriously when it comes to him being hurt or angry.

"Chanyeol." He gritted out.

"I'm sorry." Chanyeol begged, rubbing his palm together before him as he kneeled.

"How many times have I told you not to leave your fucking sock under your bed, dirty?"